No announcement yet.

Funny Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• VALID QUESTION
        "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
        - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
        http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
        http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

• My guess it'd be due to the tariffs and hidden charges just to get the Canadian to your doorstep. Throw in duty fees, sales tax, shipping and handling, etc. and it's just too expensive. Even though the upkeep and day-to-day expenses of Canadian ownership are cheaper than "buying American".

Nah, better to just own a Minnesotan. Pretty much the same damn thing, and the accents are close enough, you're not going to notice anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
            My guess it'd be due to the tariffs and hidden charges just to get the Canadian to your doorstep. Throw in duty fees, sales tax, shipping and handling, etc. and it's just too expensive. Even though the upkeep and day-to-day expenses of Canadian ownership are cheaper than "buying American".

Nah, better to just own a Minnesotan. Pretty much the same damn thing, and the accents are close enough, you're not going to notice anyway.
            You still have not addressed the issues concerning the little boy/girl you purchased in Bangkok...

Comment

• Hey! That was a Christmas present for YOU. If you'd have specified small, medium, or "husky" when I placed the order, there'd be no problems, Mr. Big Shot!

Next year you're getting boxes of ammo, maybe a Thai hooker if you're good. Tired of this shit.

Comment

• 'Zoftig' was not listed as a size option, ok?

Comment

• You could've penciled it in, Vin! YOU COULD'VE PENCILED IT IN! FUSSBUDGET!

Comment

• Go drink a beer with a clean finish, you honk mahfah!

Comment

• Ahhhh, your father's mustache!

Comment

• YES. THIS.

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                          I've always thought this!!

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                          Oh, man, DYING!
                          2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Me quick one want slow

Comment

• the mustache makes that picture.
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X