No announcement yet.

Funny Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Comment

• Billy wins.
        Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Originally posted by ingrid View Post
          That cat wins.
          Word.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• They dun goof'd
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Those people are really fucked up. And I'm not talking about anon.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I wouldn't piss on the Westboro Baptist assholes if they were on fire. I would, however, dance on the ashes.

Comment

• You'll get your shoes dirty with hatemonger mud.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• If reincarnation is in fact a possibility, they are all coming back as toilet paper.

Or condoms. To be used by a big, gay black guy.
                      Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• That anon press release is a fake.
                        "Look, fuck you. Fuck the plane you flew in on. Fuck them shoes. Fuck them socks with the belt on it. Fuck your gay ass fairy faggot accent. Fuck them cheap ass cigars. Fuck your yuckmouth teeth. Fuck your hairpiece. Fuck your chocolate. Fuck Guy Ritchie. Fuck Prince William. Fuck the Queen. This is America. My president is black and my Lambo is blue, nigga. Now get the fuck out my hotel room, and if I see you on the street, nigga, I'm slapping the shit out of you."-- Riley Freeman

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Business Cat is serious business.

Comment

• Originally posted by Michael View Post
                                That anon press release is a fake.
                                SAD FACE.
                                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Working...
                                X