No announcement yet.

Funny Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And that's +1 to Russia! Thank ye, Rob!

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
        - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
        http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
        http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

• Lulz
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• So yeah, met Jake's red headed younger brother. I had to do a double take, then I decided to sneak a pic. Sorry it's not better but I didn't want to be all hey dude vogue so I can put you on teh netz! But he looks EXACTLY like Jake.

Comment

• HAHAHHAHAH
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post

So yeah, met Jake's red headed younger brother. I had to do a double take, then I decided to sneak a pic. Sorry it's not better but I didn't want to be all hey dude vogue so I can put you on teh netz! But he looks EXACTLY like Jake.
                Lulz @ walmart Jake.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• WTF I don't shop at Walmart, that's an HEB Central Market. Pfft Walmart. Ain't stepped foot in there for like 10 years.

Comment

• Holy shit, Jake 2.0!
                    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• I think the pictured guy looks like Joaquin in Parenthood.

Comment

• Almost has a Jason Mewes vibe, too.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                          WTF I don't shop at Walmart, that's an HEB Central Market. Pfft Walmart. Ain't stepped foot in there for like 10 years.
                          I thought it was HEB but couldn't make out the shirt so I went with the averages. Most weird pictures are taken in walmart.

Comment

• "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• First off, fuck that picture of Canada. Are you fucking KIDDING me?!

And second, Yay! I live in the right state!
                              Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• The Ireland and Canada pictures killed me!

And yaaay! The worst thing about my state is the daily commute (which honestly, if you just take the subway, it's not that bad!)! No mention of the homicides! (*Cues C&C Music Factory*) EVERYBODY DANCE NOW!!!
                                2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

Working...
                                X