Funny Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ironic WWII batallion! HA HA

I would also expect some members of that batallion to be dressed like Johnny Reb.
    Last edited by Ed Hocken; 07-27-2010, 12:40 PM.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Russ View Post
      Jeebus.

The kids don't stand a chance.

IN KNEE WHEY...hate me in 3, 2, 1:

YEs.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Jackpot!

Comment

Comment

• That is beautiful, true, and speaks to me on a deep level involving redheaded scissorfights.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Comment

• Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Glorious!
                      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Why is my state governor on a sled?

Comment

• "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                          *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Honestly, I never ever get tired of seeing Snoop pop up in random stuff. That guy's awesome.
                            2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                              Why is my state governor on a sled?
                              You mean why is your state governor riding bitch on George Dubya's sled?
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                                You mean why is your state governor riding bitch on George Dubya's sled?
                                "People let me tell you 'bout my best friend,
                                He's a warm hearted person who'll love me till the end.
                                People let me tell you bout my best friend,
                                He's a one boy cuddly toy, my up, my down, my pride and joy.

People let me tell you 'bout him he's so much fun
                                Whether we're talkin' man to man or whether we're talking son to son.
                                Cause he's my best friend.
                                Yes he's my best friend.
                                (scat finish)."

Comment

Working...
                                X