Funny Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TEH BANANA PROOFS THERE IS A GAWD!
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
      TEH BANANA PROOFS THERE IS A GAWD!
      LOL. Exactly.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I'll show him a banana he can believe in.......

Ok, that was bad. Bad Howard, bad.
        We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
        - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
          I'll show him a banana he can believe in.......

Paging Hocken...paging Hocken..
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
            I'll show him a banana he can believe in.......

Ok, that was bad. Bad Howard, bad.
            Originally posted by Rob View Post
            Paging Hocken...paging Hocken..
            Lulz, Hey Hocken, Kirk Cameron said his pecker is glorious proof that there is a God. You should test him on that.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
                Lulz, Hey Hocken, Kirk Cameron said his pecker is glorious proof that there is a God. You should test him on that.
                Not gonna, Growing Pains sucked.
                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• What's a shit show have to do with a glorious pecker? Geeze you mo's confuse the fuck out of me.

Comment

• a tad long, but so much win.

Comment

• Comment

• haha great.

Comment

• "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• I have the unicorn one. Lesley got it for me for my birthday when we first started hanging out. Tis awesome.

Comment

• Nice
                              "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                                How was the person able to post that whole time?
                                The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Working...
                                X