No announcement yet.

Animated Gif of the Day!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I present, "My Vinegar Strokes" as performed by Dennis Fimple.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• YES.

Comment

• RIP Fimps

One love
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• The lulz. He does it for them.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• AH! I would not want to see that staring at me out of the dark.
            Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• One of my favorite Cronenberg flicks.

Comment

• He's a sex machine.

Comment

• Still a kickass design.

Comment

• SUUUUPPPPEEERRRRMMAAAANNNNNNN

Comment

• I had the same reaction when I saw that scene the first time. "SUUUUPEEERRRMAANNN."

Comment

• HIT IT!

Comment

• The 80's were awesome for horror fans.

Comment

• Yes. Yes they were.

Comment

• One of the best parts of the movie that didn't involve tits.

Comment

• That was such a fun flick. The amount of carnage and gore on screen was amazing. Not as amazing as the underwater ballet with Kelly Brook and Riley Steele, but pretty darn amazing.

Hope the sequel measures up.

Comment

Working...
                                X