No announcement yet.

Animated Gif of the Day!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• These have been great, Rob. I look forward to these every day.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    Originally posted by Martin
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Thanks!
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Franco's best role.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Excellent.

Comment

• Still love the shit outta this flick.

Comment

• This movie is highly entertaining.

This movie is just ridiculous.

Comment

• Still an awesome piece of stop motion work.

Comment

• Jesus! How do I not remember that part of the movie?!?!?!
                  Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• This movie is totes fucked up.

Comment

• It's funny, Nathan and I were just talking about this. That movie freaked me out when I was a kid.
                      Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• I wanted to go to Monster World as a kid. Now? That movie is creepy as fuck as monster world is filled with sexually abused kids and what not.

Comment

• Oh man, my sister LOVED that movie. I was forced to sit through it so many times.

Comment

• Frank Whaley as Boy ftw. Dude was ultra creepy for a kids movie.

Comment

• Love this fucking movie.

Comment

• GET INSIDE THE ANIMALS, GORD.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X