No announcement yet.

Lamebook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which is fine B. You don't say that Satan has my soul. We're cool.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Also, I made sure to say I have no problems with beliefs. Which is true. Only when she said FACTS.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• haha I like how you threw in "REMEMBER THAT I EJACULATED IN/ON/AROUND YOU" as an aside for your religious argument
        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
        *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• I gotcha, no need for a Michael/Lucifer type throwdown. Just ditch the loon before she drowns you to "save" your soul a la Andrea Yates
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I felt tired this morning, fucking satan...

Comment

• Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
              Andrea Yates
              Five time Mother of the Year winner, 2001.

You're so fucked up B.

Comment

• I blame Satan for that hobo calling me a faggot this morning because I didn't have any change.
                "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by ecp View Post
                  I felt tired this morning, fucking satan...
                  I'm using that if I'm ever late to work. Satan made me sleep late. *walk away whistling Halloween theme song*
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Rob would it be okay if called Satan and had him take this crazy out. I am just worried that she might come hurt the Anti-Christ.

All joking aside sleep with your doors locked and something to protect your self with. This one sounds like one of those; you wake up with her sitting in your living room with a gun types, or watches you sleep types! Creepy!

Comment

• Originally posted by Vault Vanderhuge View Post
                      haha I like how you threw in "REMEMBER THAT I EJACULATED IN/ON/AROUND YOU" as an aside for your religious argument

Yeah, I probably shouldn't have but I did anyways. Oh well. I'm already fucked according to her, so WHATEVER PARTY LIKE THE WORLD IS ENDING!

*ejaculates all over this thread*

Comment

• Originally posted by Guy Meatdrapes View Post
                        *ejaculates all over this thread*
                        (*Sighs heavily and gets out mop, bucket, paper towels, industrial size container of Pine Sol, hooks up garden hose to the hot water...*)
                        2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Yeah, I know some Jesus lovers who acknowledged that the Bible was so edited and altered in the early days that you probably don't have a clear picture of the original text. If you take the Bible granted, words-for-words, you also believe that the Earth is 6000 years old. If you're a believer, and you grasp the core message of tolerance of the Bible, you're also lucid enough to get that in events like First Council of Nicaea, whole Gospels were removed to accomodate the political agenda of the Roman political body that would become the Vatican. They're facts, but hey, what's those to creeps that believes in SKY CAKE!

That aside, did you smash her pooper back then, Rob? Sodomy is also a sin.
                            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                              If you're a believer, and you grasp the core message of tolerance of the Bible, you're also lucid enough to get that in events like First Council of Nicaea, whole Gospels were removed to accomodate the political agenda of the Roman political body that would become the Vatican. They're facts, but hey, what's those to creeps that believes in SKY CAKE!

Goddamnit, Martin!

You know what happens when certain people try to think! They give you the same 'deer in the headlights' look as I get when I explain the 'Flying Spaghetti Monster'...

Oh... and +1 rep for mentioning butt secks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                                Yeah, I know some Jesus lovers who acknowledged that the Bible was so edited and altered in the early days that you probably don't have a clear picture of the original text. If you take the Bible granted, words-for-words, you also believe that the Earth is 6000 years old. If you're a believer, and you grasp the core message of tolerance of the Bible, you're also lucid enough to get that in events like First Council of Nicaea, whole Gospels were removed to accomodate the political agenda of the Roman political body that would become the Vatican. They're facts, but hey, what's those to creeps that believes in SKY CAKE!

Exactly. This chick is just SATAN IS EVIL, THE BIBLE TOLD ME SO, REPENT SINNER. There is no higher thinking there.

And no. No pooper smashing.

Comment

Working...
                                X