To Buy or Not to Buy? A Blu-ray Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rob View Post
    You can do what you want, but if I find out that anyone here buys "Meet the Spartans" on any format, I will come find them and murder them in their sleep.
    fuck! i mean i just netflixed it... yah, that's it! it's totally not sitting in my apartment unwrapped...
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Oh I know you're joking Nerdious.

You had better joking.

Serious.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

hahaha... totally picking up the machine girl today. sounds like an awesome splatterpunk movie. almost akin to meatball machine. totally excited.
        The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
          So I was cleaning the apartment this weekend when my phone rang. I answered it and it was my dad sounding pretty fucking annoyed.

"Cloverfield fucking sucked. I thought you said it was good?!" he said.

"Nope, I fucking thought it was shit, Lesley enjoyed it though." I said

"Well fuck that, she's out of the family. What a waste of a hour and half" he said.

"HAhahahahaha, bye dad."

True story.

I said it in the other thread, but I hated every fucking character except for Hud. They were all dumb as fucking bricks. And that movie should have been a killer zombie flick. Not a lame monster movie.
          You didn't tell me he said that.
          If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

Haha. He was kidding. You know that.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Haaaa, family intervention about to take place.
              "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Well, Rob thinks that his family loves me more than they love him. Which, of course, is not true.
                If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

It's probably true... Rob do you have any sisters? You see I have no sister's so my parents act like my wife is the daughter they never had and they definitely love her more than me!
                  "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

Comment

Exactly.

Comment

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.htm...01&pf_rd_i=130

BIG FUCKING BLU-RAY SALE

Blade Runner: 21 bucks! and a shit load more.

Comment

I seen this, great... just dont buy any Fox movies, I noticed a lot of them and we can get them cheaper.

Comment

We just ordered Weeds season 1 and 3, The Fifth Element, Good Fellas and Dawn of the Dead.

Booyah!

Comment

F**K You, stright in the ass!

Comment

Our little community rules, but its a shame we can't hang out/meet each other in the flesh. Not yet, anyway.
                              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

That would be a lot of troble right there!

I just ordered House of 1,000 Corpses, Devils Rejects, and Hostel 2.
                                Last edited by ScooterLaBeef; 06-04-2008, 12:50 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X