Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
    Pretty much. Maybe Wall-E will win me back later on, but It's core message is much more hamfisted and retarded than Cars.

Cars and it's sequel are the Michael Bay movies of the Pixar stable.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Crank High Voltage

FUCK YOU CHELIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS

Comment

• Chev Chelios is like Vin but with less lady parts.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Pretty much. Maybe Wall-E will win me back later on, but It's core message is much more hamfisted and retarded than Cars.
          You fucking goofball
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
              Crank High Voltage

FUCK YOU CHELIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS
              I was trying to convince a non-Stathamite that he should watch the Crank movies and he'd get why I like Statham. No dice.

High voltage might be one of the craziest movies I've seen a 'star' do in some years. That last shot is greatness.
              I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• The one of him on fire giving the viewers a nice fuck you or the mid-credit transplant scene?

Comment

• Just watched Hitchcock's '39 Steps' with Robert Donat.

It's fucking awesome that a 76 year old movie can still grip you like a vice.

Good shit. I heartily recommend!

Comment

• Watched Transformers last night in preparation for today.

Gotdamn was Megan Fox hot.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Watched King's Speech and Twister yesterday. King's Speech was pretty good - but a one time watch, I don't think I would ever have the desire to watch it a second time. Twister was, as always, awesome.... "That was a different Bill, an evil Bill.... and I killed him." Too bad the apparently horrible thunderstorms that came through last night didn't hit us - always nice to have that movie on while it's thunder storming outside.
                      If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

Ummm, no.

The core message of Wall-E holds up for all time. That message being "stalking is cool".

Seriously, it's not hamfisted. While it is a bit obtuse with the chubby baby people, it would be like shitting on Star Wars for the lack of black people. You're missing the point.
                        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                          The one of him on fire giving the viewers a nice fuck you or the mid-credit transplant scene?
                          I meant the finger shot - don't think I saw a transplant scene. Damn. Does it suggest there may be a Crank 3 (in Space?)?
                          I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• I just saw The Notorious Bettie Page for the first time. I really liked it. Mary Harron is a very interesting and entertaining filmmaker. There's not much to go into other than the style (and its not an overly stylised movie) that Harron uses suits the material perfectly. And where the hell did Gretchen Mol come from? She's bland as shit in everything else I've seen her in, but I honestly feel this was an Academy worthy performance from her. Excellent work. And the film as a whole is sexy without being sleazy or exploitative. Highly recommended.

Comment

• 'Bad Teacher'. We had 5 hours to kill in Willmar and I couldn't talk the wife unit into seeing TF3, so we agreed on this. Not bad, but not great. It was more of a 'smile and enjoy the antics' kind of film than a 'laugh out loud' riot. Cameron was decent, but the real star of the film is Lucy Punch as her nemesis. This should open up a few more doors for her.
                              Originally posted by Martin
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              Originally posted by Martin
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Watching crank 2. Freaking ridiculous.
                                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X