Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
    Deadpool having his mouth sewed was the least of the problems in that piece of shit movie that is Wolverine.
    "Boris the Blade?"

"As in, Boris the ADAMANTIUM, MIND ERASIN' bullet dodgah?"
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Man, I really liked Adventureland. Y'all some assholes.
      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
      *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Also I would rail the perm off of Lisa P*
        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
        *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Meh. Meh, I say! Girls like Lisa P. are a dime a dozen in my neck of the woods. All flash, no substance. All promises, no payoff.

Seriously, Adventureland was a fucking waste. Only the 80's soundtrack gets a pass, although I could live without hearing "Rock Me, Amadeus" ever again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
            although I could live without hearing "Rock Me, Amadeus" ever again.
            THAT WAS THE POINT, GAWD!

/feigns this a. outrage
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I like The Wackness more than Adventureland. But it was still a good movie.
              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• State of Play

Really good. Crowe and Affleck were excellent and the twists unfolded organically. Jason Bateman was excellent in his role, I thought. The only thing that rang false was the assassin character, but I think that was down to the actor constantly scowling at everything and everyone (reminded me of the shifty eyes dog in The Simpsons) and the fact that he was the least subtle assassin ever involved in a covert operation.

Otherwise, an interesting, intelligent thriller. I love fat Crowe. Kevin MacDonald is carving out a very solid resume for himself.
                I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• It's a solid movie and I love the look of the newspaper office. But I've been spoiled by the original mini-series which blows the hell out of the film.
                  "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                    ADVENTURELAND... Yeah, not so much. Haverchuck saved the day but I didn't think this was all that great.
                    My thoughts exactly.

Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                    Only the 80's soundtrack gets a pass....
                    And Kristen Stewart's excellent Hüsker Dü t-shirt.
                    "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                      It's a solid movie and I love the look of the newspaper office. But I've been spoiled by the original mini-series which blows the hell out of the film.
                      I suspected that would be the case. I need to check that out.
                      I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Watched Planet Terror and most of Death Proof. PT still kicks some ass IMO and is just a fun fucking flick. DP on the otherhand suffers from too much bloat on dvd. I want the cut versions put together like GRINDHOUSE dammit.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Enthusiastically agreed, Rob. I wish we got the boxed set Japan got. Theatrical versions of both films, plus extended cuts, and a shitload of other stuff.

A shame we won't get more Gridnhouse flicks from Rodriguez and Tarantino, but we are getting Machete soon. Which is nice. But it better fucking deliver.

Comment

• I'm still waiting for my uncensored Kill Bill version, like the one in Japan...
                            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Basically Japan is better than us.
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• So you'd rather live in the land of tentacle rape and being felt up on a commuter train for a video?

Wow...

Comment

Working...
                                X