Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YAY!
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• *runs out*
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Oh oh! Do I get to join the club if my dad surprised everyone on Thanksgiving Day 2001 that he was leaving my mom, and then moved in with his now wife less than a week later?!

Comment

• Did he fist her at that announcement? Ed wants to know.

Comment

• Well...seeing as how it only served to piss on everything, like a good divorce does, I don't see why not, Bill.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• You guys have messed up families.

Comment

• Well, no shit!

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                  You guys have messed up families.
                  Just as messed up as any other.

And on that note, I think I'll go ahead and watch Un conte de Noël.
                  Last edited by Captain Russ; 07-20-2010, 06:18 PM.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Russ View Post
                    Well...seeing as how it only served to piss on everything, like a good divorce does, I don't see why not, Bill.
                    In a teary eyed blur I actually cried out "why don't you go on a romantic week long getaway and fist the fuck out of each other until you find the love again" but my recommendation went ignored.

Comment

• The Damned United

This movie should be played in Business School as an example as to why you should never manage a company you hate. Michael Sheen was unrecognizable and it was a pretty good primer to the whole Clough/Leeds United debacle. I imagine people more familiar with the situation would probably think this movie moves too quickly.

Best part was learning at the end who came out more successful and that Brian Clough was being nuts for no good reason.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                        Tommorow's lesson will feature rimming and fisting, kids!
                        Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                        YAY!
                        Originally posted by Martin View Post
                        You guys have messed up families.
                        Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                        Well, no shit!
                        Don't make obvious joke. DON'T DO IT. ED WILL IGNORE YOU DON'T DO IT.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• EXTRACT- What happened? I was primed for this to be great. I mean, I like Bateman, Wiig, and Affleck. And I love JK Simmons and Koechner. And Judge was 2-for-2 as a writer/director. This movie...it is not very good. Affleck and Simmons were great and Kunis was obviously hot but that's about it. I couldn't stop thinking the Affleck role was written for Diedrich Bader but he was busy or something.

Comment

• I watched Miracle at St Anna last night. It was 160 minutes long. Spike Lee should have cut roughly 150 of those minutes.
                            Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                            John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
                              I watched Miracle at St Anna last night. It was 160 minutes long. Spike Lee should have cut roughly 150 of those minutes.
                              I couldn't make it through that boring ass shit. TURRIBLE!! /CharlesBarkleyvoice
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Hell, I just DVR'ed Miracle at St Anna, as I love war movies. It's that bad? Erasure?

Comment

Working...
                                X