Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I still have a soft spot for 'The Shadow'. When it works, it really works. The whole WHERE DID YOU GET THAT TIE conversation is worth a star in and of itself.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I liked The Shadow quite a bit, and that's after reading some of the pulps. Far from perfect, but it was more or less faithful to the character. A more serious take, set during the 30's of course, with a better director and more action, would be in order.

Also, high time we get a new Doc Savage flick. Need something to fill the Indiana Jones void.

Comment

• HOLY SHIT! SHIWAN KHAN WAS PLAYED BY JON LONE WHO PLAYED CHARLIE IN THE MOVIE ICEMAN!

http://dai.ly/ll9RgL
        Last edited by PHEDG; 05-15-2011, 08:43 PM.

Comment

• Trainspotting

I always knew Danny Boyle had a fantastic eye for direction and I can see this is where it all came from (Shallow Grave is out of print). Robert Carlyle was something else in this.

Interesting fact, the school girl was Josh Brolin's wife in No Country for Old Men.

I wonder how the UK took to the movie?
          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
            Interesting fact, the school girl was Josh Brolin's wife in No Country for Old Men.
            Captain Obvious over here.

Comment

• Thirding the Bridesmaids love. So, so goddamn funny. Melissa McCarthy STOLE this movie and ran with it.
              "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
              *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                That would be me, brother... but thanks to my comparing Derpin Failaci's interviews with fellatio, I was banned from the ranch.

C'est la vie...
                Haha, I remember that "dialogue". Good to see though that you have moved on and found another ranch.

Originally posted by V View Post
                Not really a movie, but watched the Sherlock Holmes reboot with Freeman and Cumberbatch on Instant.

Say what you will, but I say it's fucking excellent.
                It is indeed! I love the way they transitioned it into the 21st century but still kept true to the core of Doyles work. Not to mention how friggin brilliant Freeman and Cumberbatch are in this one. I especially liked the visualization of Sherlocks deduction skills.

Any word on when the second season will follow? The cliff-hanger at the end is a tough one!

Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                Holy Shit! Now that is rather disturbing than obvious for me actually.......

Comment

• 'The Losers'. Really dug it, sad that we'll probably never see a sequel. Chris Evans rocked this shit and Jason Patric was fun to watch.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                    Trainspotting

I always knew Danny Boyle had a fantastic eye for direction and I can see this is where it all came from (Shallow Grave is out of print). Robert Carlyle was something else in this.

I wonder how the UK took to the movie?
                    Still fucking astonished this was your first time watching Trainspotting. I don't want to be a dick, but that interesting fact is only interesting to you because it took 15 years too goddamn long to see one of the best films ever! Every hetero male that has seen Trainspotting holds a special place for Kelly MacDonald.

Carlyle is the perfect selection of quotations when out drinking with a group. TILL WE FIGURE OUT WHICH ONE OF YOU CUNTS DID IT!

Comment

• hahaha.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• And I actually remember the UK and the US being in a goddamn UPROAR when it came out. For some reason I remember the UK trying to ban it and US lawmakers attempted to follow suit.

Comment

• Shallow Grave was so fucking boring.

Comment

• Sweet...just saw that 'the Mechanic' remake is coming out on dvd/blu-ray tomorrow. I'm buying that one. If you're looking for a really solid action flick, this is it. My wife even loved it.
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Vanderhuge View Post
                              Thirding the Bridesmaids love. So, so goddamn funny. Melissa McCarthy STOLE this movie and ran with it.
                              IT'S LAVA!!!!!!

Actually, that whole scene is even funnier in retrospect; the wife and I suffered from a minor bout of food poisoning on Saturday night/Sunday morning. As sick as we were, we were still laughing about that sequence and yelling IT'S LAVA at one another. Ah, love.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
                                Shallow Grave was so fucking boring.
                                Eccleston was a bawse
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X