Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very pumped...I showed my wife those French clips from 'The Wolfman' (on CHUD) and she got kinda excited to see the film. I was afraid that I'd have to take her to see that shitty looking 'Valentine's Day' movie...
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• She will change her mind, you know...

No worries, you can tell us how epic 'Dear John' was...

Comment

• I'm so lucky. My woman recommended going to the Alamo Drafthouse to drink beer, eat bad food, and see the Wolfman as our Valentine's BS.

Comment

• Got yourself a good one.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Lima Oscar Lima View Post
            She will change her mind, you know...

No worries, you can tell us how epic 'Dear John' was...
            Nope, dodged a mega bullet on that one. She saw the previews for it and cringed. For romantic crap, she really only enjoys the classics.

Thank GOD.
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Watched Moon and fucking loved it. I now agree with everyone who says Sam Rockwell got dicked by the academy.
              "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• "Wrist Cutters: A love Story"

Pretty alright.
                Turd Stick.... http://www.blainegarrett.com<br />Krapp's Last 'Cast.... http://www.krappslastcast.com

Comment

• 50 First Dates.

Standard Sandler - some good humour in the first half, some cloying bullshit in the second.

Disappointed (still better than Click).
                  I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Moon. Pretty damn cool. Looked great.
                    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Watched The Talented Mr. Ripley, comes off like an old fashioned thriller. And Matt Damon plays a great crazy person.

Plus it has Jack Davenport in it for you Brits out there.
                      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Ripley's a really underrated film in the short directorial career of Anthony Minghella. I think it lives in the shadow of The English Patient, but this is arguably the better film.

The cinematography alone is exemplary, but yeah, arguably Damon's finest hour too.
                        I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Watching Damon in Ripley made me understand Faraci's weird ass comment about Taylor Lautner during his New Moon review. They have similar facial expressions. Not saying they look or act a like. But it's probably the toothiness.

Comment

• Friday The 13th - The Final Chapter

Lesley had never seen it, so we picked it up last night. This is still probably my favorite entry in the F13 series if only for Spazz Glover and Bald Feldman. And the ending still works. Savini knows how to build a prop.
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
                              Watched The Talented Mr. Ripley, comes off like an old fashioned thriller. And Matt Damon plays a great crazy person.

Plus it has Jack Davenport in it for you Brits out there.
                              EXCELLENT movie. The only flaw in it is that it ends about 10 minutes too late...if it had ended with him simply getting away with everything, it would have been perfect. Tacking on the resolution with the other man who has the hots for him was unnecessary.

I still need to see 'Ripley's Game' one of these days. I'm told that it's quite good as well.

Comment

• I would agree there could be some tightening. We already get he'll kill again. I suppose they wanted to take care of Smith-Kingsley since he would be aware of being in on it. But that could have been in the book, so I don't know.

I've also heard Ripley's Game is quite good.

Comment

Working...
                                X