Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lemmy has a son? What is that guy like?
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• He's actually got two, according to the film. The one son you see is... a nice, normal guy. Lemmy flat out loves the guy, and he hammers that point home, to the amazed delight of the son.

Lemmy's good peeps, and the doc is worth the watching, Ed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
        Lemmy has a son? What is that guy like?
        Lemmy, as any self-respecting rock star, probably has more sons than he knows about.
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Suddenly I'm reminded of the playing catch scene from Walk Hard.

Comment

• He mentions a second son that he has no contact with. He said the kid's all grown up and is a computer programmer or something but he's never met him.

Comment

• Funny, the same thing happened to Hunter Thompson's kid.

Comment

• Despicable Me - caught this yesterday at my sister-in-law's house (went to celebrate my mother-in-law's birthday). Currently my niece's favorite movie of the moment (she watches it 2-3 times a day, but we got her to watch a bit of Empire Strikes Back, too), and it's not hard to see why. Cool little flick - Steve Carell owns this flick as Gru, as does Jason Segel as Vector. Russel Brand as the mad doctor/Gru's assistant, and Kristen Wiig as cookie sale obsessed Miss Hattie delivered great stuff, too. Hell of a lot of fun, tugs the heartstrings just so, and has a solid ending.

Oh, and props to the minions - love those little yellow bastards!

Comment

• Trying to watch Howl and the emphasis is on try as this movie is one giant poetry read with no plot. The only thing I can gather is that obscenity trials are complete esoteric bullshit. It also proves that discussions about the interactions and feelings about life could be interesting on a personal level are not interesting to an audience.

Also Ginsberg seems to always start his sentences by trailing off.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                    A Simple Plan
                    ACE.

Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                    Skyline
                    AIDS.
                    I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                      Despicable Me - caught this yesterday at my sister-in-law's house (went to celebrate my mother-in-law's birthday). Currently my niece's favorite movie of the moment (she watches it 2-3 times a day, but we got her to watch a bit of Empire Strikes Back, too), and it's not hard to see why. Cool little flick - Steve Carell owns this flick as Gru, as does Jason Segel as Vector. Russel Brand as the mad doctor/Gru's assistant, and Kristen Wiig as cookie sale obsessed Miss Hattie delivered great stuff, too. Hell of a lot of fun, tugs the heartstrings just so, and has a solid ending.

Oh, and props to the minions - love those little yellow bastards!
                      Can't believe Julie Andrews is Gru's bitch of a mom. That's great.
                      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Jason Segel was the best part of that flick IMO. Otherwise I was pretty underwhelmed.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• She's Out of My League

Had some pretty funny moments. The older brothers were the funniest. The girl from Outsourced is so smashable.

Comment

• The Fighter. Great movie but it really was a "get the fuck out of his way" kind of performance from Bale. As good as everyone was he runs circles around them all.

Comment

• Dawn of the Dead (OG). Yep, still awesome. Still so fucking awesome.
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Batman Forever.

YESSSsss

The "Robin does his laundry" scene makes this movie special. That and the Batman in court scene.

Comment

Working...
                                X