Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bah, it's alright I guess as an ironing movie, but I couldn't buy Brokeback Gyllenhall doing parkour.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• "Get Him To The Greek"

Not bad, but not great. PDiddy was the clear winner of this flick. I laughed more at everything that came out of his mouth than anyone else in the movie.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Diddy is amazing.

"ITS BIGGEST LOSER TIME ITS BIGGEST LOSER TIME ITS DADDYS FAVORITE SHOOOOW"

Comment

• The original Ninja Turtles movie

I had no idea that Sam Rockwell had more screen time then just the "regular or menthol" scene.
          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Fuck yeah, he tried to step to Casey Jones after he went all "Fore!" on Angar Bald Guy.

"WE HAVE A LOYALTY TO DA SHREDDAH"
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• It really holds up and what's interesting that rumor of the "R-Rated cut" was answered because Kevin Eastman was there at the screening. He said, the footage is there and the director would like to put together a director's cut.

But I would have no idea what that would consist of.

Comment

• Probably Raph saying "Fuck" instead of "Daaaaaaaaaymn."

It's pretty fucked up how nonchalant Casey is about flipping the compactor switch on the garbage truck.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• And the fact he did it in front of EVERYONE. But seeing how everyone on the street was either a mutant or a petty criminal. No one was going to say shit.

Comment

• Man With No Name Trilogy keeps getting replayed on AMC. I am obligated to view.

Comment

• Get him to the greek, saw that today as well. Diddy was the shining star for sure.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Watched 3 films today:
                        (in order)
                        'The Mechanic' 2011: REALLY enjoyed it. Solid action from front to back. My wife REALLY liked it.
                        'The Mechanic' 1972: Not as good as I remembered it. A great story is hampered by subpar direction and acting from almost everyone involved. When all is said and done, I honestly think that the remake is superior.
                        'Date Night'. Meh. It had its moments but was pretty unremarkable. The car chase was suprisingly well done, though.

REALLY dug the new 'Mechanic'.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• About a Boy (2002)

This movie had been sitting in my insta-view queue for months and finally got around to watching it yesterday. I was pleasently surprised by this movie. Only Hugh Grant can pull off the asshole being charming without being mean like only he can.

The writing was good and the story kept moving. I also wasn't used to seeing Nicholas Hoult, who I knew from Skins and A Single Man as a 12-year old (And a very odd looking 12-year old at that).

Plus, check out the british Louis CK looking guy at the end of the movie.

Comment

• LOVED 'About a Boy'. Grant's character arc is actually quite moving, which is something that I never expected from the film. Funny and charming without being cloying. Hoult was really solid as a 12 year old actor, too.
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Oh yeah, I remember being recommended that movie at the time. I can see why.
                              Last edited by Ed Hocken; 02-22-2011, 08:32 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                                'Date Night'. Meh. It had its moments but was pretty unremarkable. The car chase was suprisingly well done, though.
                                That's about the only thing that I came out of that movie going "huh, that was pretty well done".
                                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
                                X