Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Other Guys. VERY funny. liked it a lot.

Comment

• Heard that blu-ray has a load of extras.

Comment

• It looks like it does, I might get into it over vacation. Oh, and there is SOOOOO much wailing sax in it. Really great cop parody. And The Rock and Sam L. are great as well.

Comment

• 'Thw Wolfman' (2010). Jesus.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• They just started showing that on Sky Movies, Matt. I was gonna check it out at some stage, hopefully.
            "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• You can give it a miss, Bobby. Really, you can. It has some moments in it but overall...it's one of the biggest missed opportunities that I've ever seen.
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• I had that movie playing right after I got my wisdom teeth pulled.

Don't remember a damn thing.
                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Knowing.

The Sun farted, Nic Cage became retarded, aliens Blue Lagoon'd some kids.

(The rhyme is inconsistent but so is this film.)

The effects of a solar flare reaching the Earth are lovingly recreated here, and is the highlight of the show.

Oh, and Napoleon from Bill & Ted plays a gas station attendant.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• NIC CAGE VS THE SUN. I never saw the whole thing but I must admit to liking what I saw of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                      You can give it a miss, Bobby. Really, you can. It has some moments in it but overall...it's one of the biggest missed opportunities that I've ever seen.
                      Not even for The Blunt Factorâ„¢?
                      "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Blunt is way under-used in the film. Undeveloped without clear motivation for her actions. I suspect most of her role ended up on the cutting room floor.

Comment

• It's a terrible movie. All the directing switching and behind the scenes issues are all over the final product. The most casual movie viewer will say "Wow, it feels like two totally different people directed that!"

Comment

• I'll give it credit for having a great overall 'look' to it, though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                              NIC CAGE VS THE SUN. I never saw the whole thing but I must admit to liking what I saw of it.
                              It was absurd but I was never bored.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• One of these days, I'm gonna sit down and watch The Wicker Man remake.
                                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Working...
                                X