Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
    I'm surprised to hear that about 'Centurian', though. I thought that that one was universally fellated, so I'll be interested to hear what you think of it once you finish it.
    Spelled like that it sounds like an alien movie.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Oh hush, MippleMan.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
        I got a creepy Senator Palpatine vibe from you just now...

You...want...this...Don't you?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
          Oh hush, MippleMan.
          If at least you could have said Centaurian, at least there would have been a Last Starfighter reference...

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
            MIPPLES!!! UNLIMITED... MIPPLES!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by LisaNY View Post
              Watch your mouth, Kid, or you'll find yourself floating home.
              Someone please rep this classy human specimen for me.
              "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

As long as you don't go into that oh so ghey monologue about Darth Plagueis... we'll be kosher.

Comment

• BUT HE WAS SO POWERFUL HE COULD BRING PEOPLE BACK FROM THE DEAD
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

My best friend and I were creeped out for a solid YEAR after that.
                    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Originally posted by Corey Feldman View Post
                      BUT HE WAS SO POWERFUL HE COULD BRING PEOPLE BACK FROM THE DEAD
                      Fuck you, sir...

In a just world, George Lucas would be roadhauled from the back of a truck until he was nothing but a bearded pelvis wearing a belt.

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                        Fuck you, sir...

In a just world, George Lucas would be roadhauled from the back of a truck until he was nothing but a bearded pelvis wearing a belt.
                        and a flannel shirt.
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Corey Feldman View Post
                          BUT HE WAS SO POWERFUL HE COULD BRING PEOPLE BACK FROM THE DEAD
                          "From the moment I met you, all those years ago, not a day has gone by when I haven't thought of you. And now that I'm with you again... I'm in agony. The closer I get to you, the worse it gets. The thought of not being with you- I can't breath. I'm haunted by the kiss that you should never have given me. My heart is beating... hoping that kiss will not become a scar. You are in my very soul, tormenting me... what can I do?- I will do anything you ask."

Comment

• When did Uma Thurman get a shag? It looks good on her.

That shabby-chic cloak? Not so much.
                            2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Originally posted by LisaNY View Post
                              When did Uma Thurman get a shag? It looks good on her.

That shabby-chic cloak? Not so much.
                              And when did she get in a knife fight? There are procedures one can have to remove scars.

Actually, the scary part is... I did not even have to Wiki the name to spell 'Plagueis'.
                              Last edited by V; 10-20-2010, 01:21 PM. Reason: because I'm a geek...

Comment

• I hate sand. It's all sandy.
                                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
                                X