Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watched Iron Man II last night. Still dig the hell outta the flick but I still am not a fan of Cheadle as Rhoades. Wish Terrance was still playing him. Zero chemistry between RDJ and Cheadle.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• With all the complaints about that movie, the only one I understood was the decision to put Cheadle in. Terrence Howard is such a better choice. The film suffers for that one reason. Still pissed that the single disc BD I ordered doesn't ship for another month though. Fucking studio bullshit.

Comment

• Caught a screening of Valhalla Rising. Damn can Mads ever fuck up some vikings.
        XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Yeah, missed out on seeing 'The Social Network' this weekend as well, mainly due to the wife unit dragging her GODDAMNED FUCKING FEET about the GODDAMNED FUCKING ISSUE and making us late for the GODDAMNED FUCKING SHOWTIME.

But I'm not bitter.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          Originally posted by Martin
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Extract

Solid stuff. Affleck, Bateman, Kunis, and Collins-Gonzales-Gonzales-Collins-Double Spaniard, Jr. were all great. Wiig did an excellent job of keeping a suspect, unlikable woman from becoming annoying. And that Erotica movie spoof with her in the bikini by the pool? Yeah.
            "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Originally posted by Trejo View Post
              Caught a screening of Valhalla Rising. Damn can Mads ever fuck up some vikings.
              Couldn't get through it. Decent start, but man it gets slow quick. Herzog would have nailed the shit out of it.
              I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Originally posted by ben thomas View Post
                Couldn't get through it. Decent start, but man it gets slow quick. Herzog would have nailed the shit out of it.
                If he could bring Kinski back from the dead to star, it would be worth it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby Bear View Post
                  Extract

Solid stuff. Affleck, Bateman, Kunis, and Collins-Gonzales-Gonzales-Collins-Double Spaniard, Jr. were all great. Wiig did an excellent job of keeping a suspect, unlikable woman from becoming annoying. And that Erotica movie spoof with her in the bikini by the pool? Yeah.
                  Not until yesterday did I realize that the metal fan at the plant was HUD from Cloverfield.

The encounters Bateman has with Dave Koechner's character are golden squirm comedy.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
                    Not until yesterday did I realize that the metal fan at the plant was HUD from Cloverfield.

The encounters Bateman has with Dave Koechner's character are golden squirm comedy.
                    Oh, I'd no idea that's who he was! Cool. I enjoyed his genre descriptions. The look on Kunis' face when he's outlining the various subdivisions is perfect.

"I'd be the laughing stock of grindcore!"

I'm not Koechner's biggest fan in the world - neither love nor loathe - but I really enjoyed him in this. Plus, the shock ending? One of the biggest laughs in the whole movie. Such a great cut.
                    "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Machete.

Glorious. PURE FUCKING GLORY.

I'm happy I gave money for a Trejo-featured flick. And proof that my man, Steven Seagal, cannot die. He gives up.

I hope we see MACHETE KILLS and MACHETE KILLS AGAIN.
                      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• YES. So much win with that flick.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• My wife wanted to nail Michelle Rodrguez so hard! (seriously)

(really, she really was hot in this. First time I find her fuckable)
                          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• She was pretty hot in the first Fast and the Furious.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                              My wife wanted to nail Michelle Rodrguez so hard! (seriously)

(really, she really was hot in this. First time I find her fuckable)
                              You'll get your turn after I've cracked the code to her Sarlaac.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Speaking of which, I tried watching Fast and The Furious. MAN is that movie cheap and ugly looking.

But hell yes on Macehte. May we also get some kind of Fahey centered-prequel.
                                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Working...
                                X