Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seen it. Glad you finally checked it out.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• And?
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• It wasn't bad. Didn't really do all that much for me though.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Of course I haven't watched it in years, so who knows?

Comment

• The fact the movie features a character named "BEEF" should at least guarantee asses in the seats.

Don't get me wrong, it's not the greatest thing ever. But that movie should belong in your wheelhouse if you enjoy good stuff.

I should have watched this years ago when I first came across it by way of an AICN chatter named "WinslowLeach". Why it took me this long I have no idea.

Comment

• Well, it took you fuck knows HOW long to finally watch DOtD...

Comment

• Watched about 2/3 of Twins. I still love it. Although all I can think of now is Devito's chick as Nancy Spungen.
                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                  Watched about 2/3 of Twins. I still love it. Although all I can think of now is Devito's chick as Nancy Spungen.
                  WHOA. I never, NEVER made that connection/realization, but you're right! She did a great jerb in Sid & Nancy with Gary Oldman (yet another flick I'm overdue revisiting).

Comment

• I wish Sid & Nancy had captions because I can't understand at least a 1/3rd of what Oldman is saying.

Comment

• I saw it with a good friend of mine from Bristol when it first came out. Good thing he was an expert on British dialects.

Comment

• Sid and Nancy is great. I have nothing to add.

Comment

• Completely disowned by the band, but that's another story, altogether.

Shame Alex Cox never really went beyond with that. I haven't seen Walker but I hear that movie is nuts.

Comment

• Well he did write Fear and Loathing.

Comment

• So did Terry Gilliam, and probably a lot of people.

Just because some guy is listed on the credits as "Written by" doesn't mean he's the only guy or he even wrote a portion of it.

I'm sure Anderson could whip out the WGA rules on this which I figure are arcane as shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                                So did Terry Gilliam, and probably a lot of people.

Just because some guy is listed on the credits as "Written by" doesn't mean he's the only guy or he even wrote a portion of it.

I'm sure Anderson could whip out the WGA rules on this which I figure are arcane as shit.
                                No shit man, just trying not to discount the guy who did Repo Man and Sid and Nancy. FFS.

Comment

Working...
                                X