Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The problem with Small Soldiers is that Chip Hazard's squad are way cooler and more fun than the good guys. Who'd want to play with them?
    I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
      Added that one for the kids to watch with me. So great.

I worked at a theater when this came out and Dreamworks was still new to theatrical promotions. So, when they decided to send our decorations and knick-knacks, they sent one main poster and no banners. Instead of banners, they sent a ton of the main character replicas in mockup cases.

The kicker is that Dreamworks had it written into the contract that all of these "toys" were supposed to be returned when the film ended its theatrical run.

Naturally for a summer movie with high kid appeal, guess what happened? A lobby of SCREAMING KIDS for a SUMMER KIDS MOVIE wanting those TOYS that WE COULDN'T LEGALLY GIVE AWAY.

In the Summer of 1998, Dreamworks could go eat a salted dick (Krol knows a great recipe).
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Man I bet it sucked putting up with the deranged kids who couldn't have the toy they wanted.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Man I bet it sucked putting up with the deranged kids who couldn't have the toy they wanted.

I still have vivid memories of these two Indian twin kids that were about 5 or 6 dual-wailing at a pitch that could've shattered glass.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I worked a K-Mart toy department the year furbies came out. I know your pain.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Piranha DD is so goddamn bad. Fuck you, movie. Ugh, I hate this piece of shit.
              "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
              *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• EXCEPT FOR THIS PART:

Spoiler: nsfw 

I was laughing so fucking hard during that part.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Dark Knight Rises.

Fantastic. A bit flawed, but what Nolan gave us is the best trilogy of all time.
                  BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                    Dark Knight Rises.

Fantastic. A bit flawed, but what Nolan gave us is the best trilogy of all time.
                    Rises better be fanFUCKINGtastic to outrank Bourne imo.

Comment

• Marty's still ridin' the post-coital buzz wave.

He'll see the hyperboleforest for the trees when he's ready.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

Rises better be fanFUCKINGtastic to outrank Bourne imo.
                        No hyperboling.

As much as I LOVE the Bourne trilogy, Nolan's work is supreme AS A TRILOGY. The Bourne trilogy ranks 2nd trilogy-wise for me.

Comment

• NVM Martin beat me to posting. I have liked the first two Nolan films but Bourne is sooo much more watchable for me.

Comment

• Nolan crafted a trilogy about the creation and destruction of a myth, a legend. And succeded.

Comment

• "All time" is generous.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Ok, cool beans. I'll reserve further comments/judgement till I see Rises. But again for my tastes Rises would have to fellate me balls deep whilst serving steak to rank above Bourne for me.

Comment

Working...
                                X