Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
    And because you want to feel real dirty. Toss in Ms. 45 and Cruising for good measure.
    Your jib. I like the cut of it.

Comment

• leave it to Ed to suggest 'Cruising'.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      Originally posted by Martin
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• And raincoaters fappin'
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Well d'uh. I refrence the movie in my sig of all things. It's a facinating mess.
          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• We should also have a wino or two passed out and snoring in the front row, a couple from Brooklyn arguing, maybe a gang fight near the concession stands. Also a guy who saw Rocky one too many times trying to pick a fight with one of us, 'cause he's an "Italian Stallion" or some shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
              Marathon Man.

Diamond district represent.
              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• And if this movie marathon happens, it means you'll all be coming to visit me!
                2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Never been to New Yawk for more than a layover.

In addition to this hypothetical awesome moviefest, a potential mugging and hipster slap-fight is in the cards.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Ah the days when world greatest sex machine Ed Koch ran things.

Comment

• You're making the dead man blush.

*producer whipsers*

Wait what? He isn't dead? What's he doing in Helsinki, Sweden?

*looks back into camera*

I'll just get my coat...
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

Ah the days when world greatest sex machine Ed Koch ran things.

"Well I went out with him one night and he got off six nurses by himself, and four of them couldn't report to work the next morning!"

Comment

• It was another night of insta-view and apparently there's a movie called "Bitch Slap". You may have remembered seeing promos for this on AICN because it features Zoe Bell.

If you have any common sense, if you have any decency, if you have class, dignity or respect. Do not see this movie as it is UTTER SHIT. It's boring, uninteresting and for a movie supposedly that's girl-explotation. Not one frame of nudity ANYWHERE!

I should have watched Top Secret instead.

Comment

It was another night of insta-view and apparently there's a movie called "Bitch Slap". You may have remembered seeing promos for this on AICN because it features Zoe Bell.

If you have any common sense, if you have any decency, if you have class, dignity or respect. Do not see this movie as it is UTTER SHIT. It's boring, uninteresting and for a movie supposedly that's girl-explotation. Not one frame of nudity ANYWHERE!

I should have watched Top Secret instead.

I actually had a lot of press work to do with that flick when it first hit. I was about 1 of 5 sites that was actually willing to talk to them. They let it be known that they expected bigger and better coverage and how everyone didn't get what they were trying to do.

Then, they got pissed when I shat all over the movie
                            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• HA! I've been meaning to check that out, I actually bumped it on my Instant Queue...This will be a movie watched on my iphone when I'm shitting.

- Hot Tub Time Machine; pretty decent actually. Rob Corddry stole the show, Cusack was cool and Robinson brought it all together. Chevy Chase is forgettable. Decent 80085, but a movie that should be watched with a few drinks in your system. 86% APPROVED.
                              Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Currently watching "Better off Dead", now before you start issuing the hate mail. I want to point out that this movie must have inspired a lot of today's comedy writer and directors (especially Edgar Wright). While some of the gags are pretty good, the story and movie itself is really really blah.

Comment

Working...
                                X