Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
    True, although Kubrick went 12 years between Full Metal Jacket and Eyes Wide Shut.

Kubrick also had 3 false starts for projects that didn't happen in that 12 year timespan.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
      Terrence Malick makes Romanek look quaint in that department.

Speaking of, any news on the Tree of Life release date?

The film is done and it is screening in Austin very soon. Realistically, they'll want to wait until next year. Honestly, I see it getting rushed into theaters for Christmas and then rolled out.

If they have a brain in their head, they'll just sit on it for a few months.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I didn't think the DC of The Warriors was that bad. It looked fucking amazing on Blu.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I had heard the changes made were unnecessary.
          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• THE TOWN looks so awesome. Even my wife wants to see it.

I watched JENNIFER'S BODY last night. I still think "United States of Tara" is still the best thing Diablo Cody has had a hand in but I kind of liked this. There's just not much to talk about in it.

Comment

• The more I think about it, the more I really don't like Diablo Cody's writing.

Although I still liked her book about her being a stripper for a year.

Comment

• Really want to see Easy A today. Hoping we get a chance.

Comment

• Day 2 of recovery

Saw The Town, it was great. I loved the use of geography, Renner was great and Affleck did his job.

Watched Runaway Train (A CANNON PRODUCTION) and the acting in this movie is atrocious. But the exterior shots of Alaska are nice to look at.

Currently watching Star Trek I. This should help me sleep.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                    Really want to see Easy A today. Hoping we get a chance.
                    Good luck hiding the raging boner for Emma S.

Watched THE INFORMANT! this afternoon. Holy cow, what a story. I want to look into the story now to see how much was true and how much was Hollywood-embellished. Loved the way Soderbergh used the interior monologue.

Comment

• - Ong-Bak, yes this was my first time. Pretty cool IMO. I think I'm ready to move on to Ricky Oh...

- Robinson Crusoe, Very whatever. It was falling off my instant queue.

- Stop-Loss; again very whatever. Cast was stooooops, Ryan Phillipe did his best Elvis impression for 1.5 hours. Again another movie that I thought would have been cool 2 years ago, realized I was wrong.
                      Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Runaway Train (1985)
                        "I NEED SHOES MANNY!"

My good friend drummer Joe and I watched this tonight. He loves this kind of gritty stuff, and couldn't get over how much of a badass John Voight is in it, but personally it seemed like a lot of scenery chewing by Voight (channeling Bronson) and Eric Roberts (looking exactly like Matthew McConaughey). Later found out this was the screen debut of Denny Trejo, getting his ass handed to him in the boxing ring by Roberts.
                        "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
                        - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
                        http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
                        http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

• The amount of scenery chewing is MASSIVE in that movie. And everyone is the control room is a moron.

Still, the photography of the train in the snow is really good.

As for me, I watched The Godfather again.

'Nuff said

Comment

• Originally posted by Chris Miller View Post
                            John Voight
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fm2iNNqj2fQ

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                              The amount of scenery chewing is MASSIVE in that movie. And everyone is the control room is a moron.

Still, the photography of the train in the snow is really good.

As for me, I watched The Godfather again.

'Nuff said
                              *makehimanofferhecan'trefusefist*

Caught a little bit of Saturday Night Fever this morning - ah, that takes me back. Watching Stephanie lay down the law to Tony in the restaurant:

Stephanie: I'm sick of guys who ain't got their shit together!
                              Tony Manero: Well, all ya need is a salad bowl, and a potato masher,
                              [he mimics stirring in a bowl]
                              Tony Manero: and you got your shit together!

Then the fallout when Tony's brother tells him he's giving up being a priest. The strip club. The disco. The music. Ah, good times.

Comment

• That movie never gets old. Everytime George and I drive past the Verrazano Bridge, we start yelling "TONYYYY!! HOW COME YOU NEVAH CAWLLED ME??" "Babby, c'mon down, we'll tawlk, ah promise..." "YOU NEVAH CAWWLLEd MEEEEE!!!"
                                2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

Working...
                                X