Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The fuck's wrong with heart?
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Its not like it ever gets really mushy. And anytime it threatens to, there's something hilarious right round the corner.

Do yourself a favour, when you finally get a chance to: go see this film. Let them pencil pushers up in... Burbank know that you're mad as hell and you're not gonna take it anymore. And that gays are ok.
      I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• That movie has been kicked around the field so many times. It was going to be released in spring, nope. It was going to be released in July, nope. Now it's scheduled for Decemeber.

I got to say, for an industry LOADED with gays. These very same folk aren't exactly pushing material that features those characters or stories....and I mean good stories.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
          The fuck's wrong with heart?
          Shitty band.

And usually the downfall of many films (i.e., the cheapening of the already thin illusion of truth).
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Just because a film can't succesfully execute such a move, doesn't mean the entire concept should be shot down. You cold, cold, hearted wino.

Comment

• Wasn't shooting it down whole hog. I'm still interested in it.

Just mildly disappointed. Calm down ya thin skinned schlameel.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• 9. It was ok, definitely not a kids movie. Just don't see what all the fuss was about.
                Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Loved it as a short, but the need to stretch it out into a film (and the addition of voice acting) was a bad idea.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
                    YES

SHIT

THAT.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Mama Hughes: Please give our little Edward of The Hocken a Xanax.
                      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• I'd prefer $50K a year and the ability to be getting laid regularly, thank you very much.

Comment

I'd prefer $50K a year and the ability to be getting laid regularly, thank you very much.

If you wanted to be a whore, I know people that can find you work as a whore.
                          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Yeah, but if I agreed to that. You'd be my pimp and I don't want to share.

Or have sex with ugly people.

Comment

Yeah, but if I agreed to that. You'd be my pimp and I don't want to share.

Or have sex with ugly people.

You'd have sex with ugly people. That's just going to happen.

But, I wouldn't be your pimp. I'd be your pimp's regional manager.
                              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Assistant pimp regional manager.
                                2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

Working...
                                X