Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That too

I also watched the first episode of Series 3 of Skins last night on instant view. I have no idea why I watch this show other than in some kind of "Did this shit actually go on in high school and what did I miss?" sort of thing. And the fact I wonder where in the fuck do these kids get the money for their clothes.

However, in Series 3 there's a character I kinda of like who looks like a cross of Michael Cera and Chris Colfer. I'm not saying I like the guy in a phsyical sense, the character is interesting.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• I remember kinda liking 'Sleeper' and 'Take the Money and Run'. I'm on record as being a huge fan of 'What's Up, Tigerlily?', but that's probably because of the fact that Woody has such a minor presence in the film itself.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Matt, if you haven't seen Bananas. I urge you to stop what you're doing and go watch it now.

There's a reason why Edgar Wright showed this movie during his film festival.

He also showed Top Secret. But we won't discuss that.

Comment

• Top Secret is great. Bite your tongue.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• What funny dog poo?
            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• It took us three hours to wipe the smile off his face

Comment

• fucking HATE 'Top Secret!'. Selling 'Bananas' by using THAT film isn't endearing me to the prospect.
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Well dammit, I don't know how else I could do it.

Come on, if I could get around to watching Dawn of the Dead (Granted that was due to a threat of violence). You could watch Bananas, it's basically Woody Allen's version of Airplane!

It's got Howard Cosell IN IT!

Comment

• Last House on the Left. The OG flick.

Pretty fucking insane, especially considering the time in which it was made. The hippie soundtrack accompanying the mayhem made it all the more disturbing.

Merci Pour le Chocolat. Chabrol flick with The Huppert giving yet another great psycho hose beast turn as a neglected matriarch.

Bodysnatchers '78. Remains a classic for the obvious reasons. Every time I get to the final scene, I get to goosebumpin'.

And I caught most of Ran this morning before heading to the gym. Absolutely breathtaking in every way. Buying this as soon as I can. Flippin' amazing.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                      fucking HATE 'Top Secret!'.

Love Top Secret! Damn thing's just a pisser from start to finish.

Anywho, spent a good chunk of my day yesterday visiting the Rotten Cotton website (man, if I had the funds, I'd buy every freakin' design), and watching all the trailers for the films their shirt designs are based on. Followed that up with more trailers on YouTube - you know how long it's been since I saw the trailer for fucking Blood Beach, a film I still haven't seen yet?

ETA: I kid, Matt, I kid.
                      Last edited by Timothy225; 09-13-2010, 10:38 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                        As a kinda NON Woody Allen fan who is legitimately enjoying 'Annie Hall', what other films in his repertoire should I consider?
                        Match Point
                        Cassandra's Dream

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post

Anywho, spent a good chunk of my day yesterday visiting the Rotten Cotton website (man, if I had the funds, I'd buy every freakin' design), a
                          Most of my shirts are from there. Proudly rock the bumper sticker on my car as well. Good stuff.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Didn't Rotten Cotton sell other stuff too, besides apparel? I dimly recall seeing them with stuffed Ramones figures at a horror convention a long time ago.

Comment

• Watched about the first 5 or so minutes of Transformers 2. Fucking awful. Megan Fox can not act.
                              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• You walked into that Nathan. Can't say anything further.

Comment

Working...
                                X