Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The first season is a real slow burn, but the last 2 or 3 episodes are fantastic. It does all the necessary groundwork for the second season to kick ass, thoroughly and from the first scene.

Also, obviously Hendricks is smoking, but January Jones might have the most beautiful eyes I've seen in a long time.
    I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• It's too bad she's a horrendous actress.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• She's not great. But somehow she suits Betty Draper. And she does get a little better - there are moments when she has something big to emote that she pulls off just fine. Not a distraction for me.

I find Campbell's wife really hot.
        I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
          Good to hear. I just got the first 3 seasons from my brother to watch, and I can see us doing a big weekend marathon in our near future.
          Totally worth it. I love this show.

Originally posted by ben thomas View Post
          The first season is a real slow burn, but the last 2 or 3 episodes are fantastic. It does all the necessary groundwork for the second season to kick ass, thoroughly and from the first scene.

Also, obviously Hendricks is smoking, but January Jones might have the most beautiful eyes I've seen in a long time.
          Originally posted by ben thomas View Post
          She's not great. But somehow she suits Betty Draper. And she does get a little better - there are moments when she has something big to emote that she pulls off just fine. Not a distraction for me.

I find Campbell's wife really hot.
          These. And I love January Jones as Betty, but I have a weakness for blondes. Haters (Rerb) gonna hate.
          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
          *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• I'd rather see Mad Men at Work, with Keith David as the boss.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Alison Brie >>>>>>> January Jones
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Russ View Post
                I'd rather see Mad Men at Work, with Keith David as the boss.
                Sterling Cooper gets the City of Miami Sanitation contract?
                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Oh, totally. I'd have Alison Brie addicted to what the dick did.
                  "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                    Sterling Cooper gets the City of Miami Sanitation contract?
                    But it turns out to be another shittrap by Estevez and Sheen.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• - Lawnmower Man...forgot how glorious this is. The FAHEY™ is awesome. I want a suit like his. And I want to pipe hot widows.

- Let The Right One In...very neat flick, kinda creepy, a bit slow for my taste

- My Name is Kahn...really moving film, a bit of a stretch, sensationalized for Indian viewers. But I would definitely recommend it. My wife called it perfectly "This is the Indian Forrest Gump".
                      Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Originally posted by ben thomas View Post
                        She's not great. But somehow she suits Betty Draper. And she does get a little better - there are moments when she has something big to emote that she pulls off just fine. Not a distraction for me.
                        RE: JONES -

~

Comment

• That's HER?!

*Rubs eyes in disbelief*

I still don't believe it.

Comment

• i'd split them cheeks

~

Comment

• Jesus christ, Jake. You'd lay waste to her like the Allies did to the city of Dresden.

Comment

• Transformers: Overuse of the Explosions. Ok, if you go into it knowing it will suck and expecting nothing. Very glad I didn't waste money to see it in theaters. Megan Fox needs to drown.
                                Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

Working...
                                X