Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Talking Dead Commentary on that one.

Make it happen
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
      Talking Dead Commentary on that one.

Make it happen
      This would be fascinating, actually, to get in the mind of a former ICP fan (I don't know if Rorb ever was a full-fledged Juggalo, as I don't know his views on backyard wrestling, and suspect he knows how magnets work), and see if his views towards the flick are colored in any way ("Oh, sure, we can rag on Shaggy2Dope, but his performance as Sugar Bear does evoke Eastwood's portrayal of Jed Cooper in Hang 'Em High.").

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
        This would be fascinating, actually, to get in the mind of a former ICP fan (I don't know if Rorb ever was a full-fledged Juggalo, as I don't know his views on backyard wrestling, and suspect he knows how magnets work), and see if his views towards the flick are colored in any way ("Oh, sure, we can rag on Shaggy2Dope, but his performance as Sugar Bear does evoke Eastwood's portrayal of Jed Cooper in Hang 'Em High.").
        Shoot yourself.

In the face.

Comment

• It would be the only way I'd ever watch something ICP related. Without that commentary, I will end up the same way John Cassavetes did in The Fury.

Comment

• Just finished Batman: Under the Red Hood. I was surprised how violent this cartoon was. Plus, John DiMaggio does a really good Joker voice. It's different, but very enjoyable.

My only hang up is that the movie is for people that know the Red Hood story down pat from the comic as this movie does nothing to explain things.

Currently watching a version of Dorian Gray that never got released in the states. Featuring the pretty boy from the second Narnia movie. Yeah, I'd do him. Really, really do him.
            Last edited by Ed Hocken; 09-07-2010, 09:01 PM.

Comment

• LAST HOUSE ON THE LEFT remake- I've never seen the original but, holy shit, I felt like I needed a SILKWOOD shower after the attack scene. Dillahunt is so good at playing a bad guy. I really liked how apeshit Doctor Dad went when he realized what was going on.

Comment

• That's the movie Rob likes to eat his rape sandwiches with. Sick.
                If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• Question: Did Rob eat a loose meat sandwich while watching I spit on your Grave?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                    Just finished Batman: Under the Red Hood. I was surprised how violent this cartoon was. Plus, John DiMaggio does a really good Joker voice. It's different, but very enjoyable.

My only hang up is that the movie is for people that know the Red Hood story down pat from the comic as this movie does nothing to explain things.

Currently watching a version of Dorian Gray that never got released in the states. Featuring the pretty boy from the second Narnia movie. Yeah, I'd do him. Really, really do him.

I really liked that version of Dorian Gray. Reviewed at the site in the last month.

Under the Red Hood was really close to the god awful Judd Winnick comics, so it had that going. DiMaggio and Greenwood were better than the material.

What kills me is that the DC Animated films seem to keep getting worse and worse. The source material doesn't matter anymore, they'll find new ways to fuck it up.
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Well, as I said. The Red Hood movie is only for the people that REALLY know the comic over the past couple of years and it does nothing for the laymans.

As for that version of Dorian Gray. I found it kind of dull and uninteresting. Kind of like the eye candy lead.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lesley View Post
                        That's the movie Rob likes to eat his rape sandwiches with. Sick.
                        I like my rape sammichs.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I started watching the first part of the Red Riding Trilogy: 1974. You guys should check this out, not only is because it's about a infamous time in British History. But also because Andrew Garfield looks like 1970s me. It's uncanny!

One gripe, because of all the differing accents and because no one enunciates. It can be difficult to listen to the people talking.

Comment

• Going to actually try and watch at least two of the three this weekend.

Comment

• I need to check out those two also. I've heard 1980 is the best, but I wanted to see Garfield act in something since this guy is supposed to be the new Spider-Man.

Comment

• Considine owns the 1980 chapter.

And you forgot to mention Sean Bean owns '74.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X