Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Brazilian dude was cool too, Choco...I liked his character...he was cool in Bourne Supremacy too.
    Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Edgar Ramirez was the sleeper agent in Ultimatum, actually (if any asshole should be pointing trivial shit out, it should be a film student/asshole). Fucker is gonna be Escobar since Bardem left that Carnahan project.

"I'm the Goddamn" Baleman and Ramirez should do well under the dude who gave us (what is still so overlooked it's not even funny anymore) NARC...and the shit sammich that was Smokin' Aces. Couldn't be any worse than Medellin, AMIRITE?
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• NARC was awesome.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
          Edgar Ramirez was the sleeper agent in Ultimatum, actually (if any asshole should be pointing trivial shit out, it should be a film student/asshole). Fucker is gonna be Escobar since Bardem left that Carnahan project.
          Sad to see that Bardem isn't going to be Pablo Escobar. On a side note, Cliff Curtis played an awesome Pablo Escobar in Blow.
          "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Since I just bought a PS3 i watched planet earth in blueray at 1080P ... OMG never knew it looked so effing awesome.... glad i upgraded

Comment

• Told you fool. Go get Dark City, Ratatoouie, and Speed Racer
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• And Transformers.

Comment

• most certainly will...

Comment

• Traitor was ok. Couldn't fully accept Cheadle in a serious role still. To me he'll always be the guy he played in Boogie Nights.

Righteous Kill wasn't anything really special. Kept me guessing till the end, but I wouldn't buy it.

21 had some good parts, but the liberties the writers took, that diverged from the true story, were hard to swallow.

Comment

• Speed Racer is so much ridiculous fun.
                      "How the fuck does your brain go Kevin Spacey~K-Pax?" - Rob

Comment

• postal. uwe boll yet again proves why he's the best motherfuckin' director, EVAR! kids are shot, hot girls in green bikinis with fake hitler mustaches, and dave foley's penis. how could one NOT go wrong with that combination?
                        The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Should be getting that in from netflix next week. Cannot wait.

Comment

• don't get penisey, kid!

watched harold and kumar escape from guantanamo bay, 1408, meet the robinsons, the sasquatch gang, and forgetting sarah marshall.

1408 was creepy but i've read that king's orignal story is even creepier. enjoyed sarah marshall; it was a fun movie. harold and kumar is basically a rehash of the first but now they're chasing after weed AND girls this time. meet the robinsons was a good attempt at telling a time travel story but i've been spoiled after having watched primer. the sasquatch gang was basically trying to be napoleon dynamite WITH an attempted plot, which made the movie lame, since the charm of napoleon dynamite was that there was no real plot.

harold and kumar and forgetting sarah marshall also had a little too many crotch shots and made me sad. thanks mom and dad for being asian. that is all i have to say about that.
                            The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• wow. sorry dude, I'm happy my dad was German, he hooked me up.
                              Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Saw Ronin was on last night, sat down and watched a couple of minutes of it, and before I knew it, it was around 1:30am. I just got drawn the hell in.

DeNiro, Reno, Skaarsgard, and Hank Moody's not-wife were all on their A-game. Even Hank's not-wife's Irish brogue (which was as bad as haggis at some times) was easily ignored by the fucking amazing heist sequences, double/triple-crosses, and of course...the automotive carnage.

I've heard great things about the Blu transfer, but I lack the drive/funding to buy the goddamn machine that makes the pretty pictures.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X