Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
    Man they are up to the 70's already? Jesus, I remember watching the first 10 on VHS like over a decade ago. Crazy. Also, off topic, what does your user title mean? Is it I love assholes? I hope not... =P

hahahahaha
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Gotta give props to anal...actually they're up to 84, it was on Saturday. Go Brazzers.com
      Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Watched The Strangers. We had a great audience, women screaming and people jumping. Movie was just as I was hoping, suspenseful and heart pounding. I'm telling you, if you want to be freaked out, go see it. I don't remember the last time I jumped so much at a movie. Too bad it was released at a bad time of the year. This would have killed in October.
        Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
        John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Haaa Haa, you jumped like a little girl.... did you hold Sarah's hand too.
          "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• She didn't go. It was just me and Corey.

Comment

• We watched Twister on Blu-Ray last night. Man, that movie is something else...

WE GOT GREENAGE!
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Greenage!
                If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• So Ari, do you recommned The Strangers? I haven't heard much about it, but we want to see it next weekend.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
                    She didn't go. It was just me and Corey.
                    Ahhh, and the truth is out... you held Corey's hand.
                    "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

Comment

• I highly recommend The Strangers, but I have to say it's more of an experience type of a film. If you have a great audience, the movie will be much more enjoyable than if you have a dull group or an obnoxious group. And if you live in a desolate location, and can put yourself in the main characters shoes, then you'll have a blast. Still, when this arrives in Blu-ray, it will totally be worth the purchase for the surround alone. The use of music and sound in the film is phenomenal, and adds so much to the atmosphere. And the masks the girls wear, so fuckin' creepy.

Comment

• Well my audience fucking sucked. It was in a cramped fucking theater that was filled to brim with fucking mouth breathers. For serious. The chick next to me didn't have a nose. It's the only reason why for the entire movie I heard Darth Vader next to me. And apparently she doesn't believe in theory of time or maybe she just laughs in the face of it, because every 2 minutes this dumb cunt checked and rechecked her cell phone.

But I was kinda of "eh" to the flick. Until the last 10 minutes or so. [swipe] once they were tied up and one of the girls opened the windows and it was daytime, then I loved it. I wish they would have played more with that...Also loved the casual stabbing. Totally worked for me. As well as "It'll be easier next time." Fantastic.[end swipe]

But I do think it was 80% of me that didn't like it due to our shitty theater experience. I believe it when Ari says that this is definitely an "experience type of a film" Just sucks that my experience was weak sausage.

And for sure Ari with the use of sound and music.

Comment

• Well I just watched Juno... pretty sweet, that girl kicked ass. Also borroed Ari's Spidey 3 on bluray, all the fighting sequences made up for the horrible tag lines. Venom looked bad ass and it sucked that he only came in until the end.

Comment

• I was kinda "eh" to SP3 when I first saw it, and I still think it kinda sucks, but it looks fucking awesome on blu-ray.

Comment

• That sucks about the screening, Rob. We had a few cell phones lighting up the place, at least until the Speedsman went out to get smokes. Then I either stopped noticing or the phones just went off.

Watched Closer yesterday. Pretty interesting film, but all the partner swapping got kinda old. Natalie in the strip club was pure greatness.

Oh, also watched the epic fuckin' masterpiece The King of Kong. Wow, I loved it. Such a great underdog story. Fuck Billy Mitchell in his gawky nerd ass. The dudes a little bitch.

Comment

• So glad you finally saw King of Kong.

That movie is sooooo goood. Billy Mitchell is soooo skeezy. And I love his "trophey wife". haha.

Comment

Working...
                                X