Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
    ...seep seep seep...
    Drip drip drip?
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
      Drip drip drip?
      If that's the case, Troy's gonna need a shot of something.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      Originally posted by Martin
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Drip drip drip?
        I didn't know she had the GI JOE Kung-Fu grip!
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Drip drip drip?
          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Couldn't go to sleep this morning, being on the "bars don't close until when up here (answer: 5AM)" sleep schedule.

What happened to be on?

Masters of the Universe.

Of course Gwildor couldn't play the keyboard. He was too busy playin' dress up and looking like Rip Taylor going on holiday.

Fucking A this movie was too bad not to watch.

If only it had a Queen soundtrack to go along with the Flash Gordon-ery going on in suburbia.

At least Strickland got to retire in style...
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Why do they put this on these little white sticks?

Comment

• Originally posted by Russ View Post
                Couldn't go to sleep this morning, being on the "bars don't close until when up here (answer: 5AM)" sleep schedule.

What happened to be on?

Masters of the Universe.

Of course Gwildor couldn't play the keyboard. He was too busy playin' dress up and looking like Rip Taylor going on holiday.

Fucking A this movie was too bad not to watch.

If only it had a Queen soundtrack to go along with the Flash Gordon-ery going on in suburbia.

At least Strickland got to retire in style...
                Saw this day 1 in the theater with my dad. Hated it. But I still bought the "Blade" figure cause he was a goddamn badass. Same with that reptile thing cause he shot sparks when you pressed a lever on his back.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• How do you hate MotU? I saw it day one as well, and aside from Gwildor I loved it. I still get pissed that I didn't get my Orko on film, but damn do I love that movie and 80s Cox.

Comment

• LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLDONGS

(My immaturity is at an all-time high.)
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                      How do you hate MotU? I saw it day one as well, and aside from Gwildor I loved it. I still get pissed that I didn't get my Orko on film, but damn do I love that movie and 80s Cox.
                      I hated it because it wasn't He-Man. nothing made sense to me as a kid. Who the fuck was Gwildor and why wasn't it Orko? Where the fuck was Battle-Cat? Where was Bo and his sweet heart chest plate? Instead we got about 10 mins of actual "He-Man type" shit and an hour of poorly shot action scenes.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• But that ending was awesome as a kid. I'll give it that. Also Dolph pulled it off. I just wanted a more fantasy flick as opposed to "we'll shoot it on earth cause it's cheap".

Comment

• I've seen all I needed to see of the He-Man movie through The Nostalgia Critic.

Comment

• I dig on it now as it's cheese full on, but at the time I was completely let down.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                              I dig on it now as it's cheese full on, but at the time I was completely let down.
                              I can agree with that. As an adult it's a definite so bad it's AMAZING film. And Dolph was perfect. FRANK FUCKING LANGELLA was perfect as well.

Comment

• Alls I know was that I was losing my goddamn mind as the site of Super Mario Bros. 3 in The Wizard at the time.

Comment

Working...
                                X