Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The fact you dug Ghosbusters more than ID42 is fucking suspect Martin. McKinnon was fucking TERRIBLE in it. It was bad improv for 2 hours. You're fucking nuts.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      McKinnon was fucking TERRIBLE in it. It was bad improv for 2 hours. You're fucking nuts.
      Your dopeman is putting some bad shit in those bags.

Comment

• Nah she was just doing her same stupid face shit she does on SNL but in this case she wasn't even a real human being in it. The movie was terrible.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• When Leslie Jones is the most believable human being in the movie you know there is an issue. Fuck that movie and it's contempt for the fans of the original.

Comment

• I actually rewatched Ghostbusters during the night. Since I work nights. Make it a 3/10. But I still loved Mckinnon.

But fuck ID4 2.
            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I have zero reference point for McKinnion (not an SNL devotee) but Rob's right. She was God awful though respect for going all out.
              Originally posted by Ari
              The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Dr. Strange...

Ooof. It's no Ant Man or Guardians of the Galaxy, let's put it that way.
                Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                  Dr. Strange...

Opinions vary. Right now, I put it right up there with GotG and lightyears above ANT-MAN.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                    Dr. Strange...

I hate Ant Man and love Guardians. I loved Strange too. But I kind of hate the character? But I guess that was the point.

Comment

• Wait people hate Ant-Man? Wtf.

Comment

• The only Marvel I'm not realllllllly in love with is the first Cap movie. The rest have been really fun and enjoyable, with Guardians being my absolute fave with Winter Soldier being a close second.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                          Wait people hate Ant-Man? Wtf.
                          I've always said the only saving grace of that movie is Michael Pena. Otherwise it's fucking booooooooooooooooooring.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                            The only Marvel I'm not realllllllly in love with is the first Cap movie. The rest have been really fun and enjoyable, with Guardians being my absolute fave with Winter Soldier being a close second.
                            QFT, but swap "Avengers" for GotG. And Strange rocked.
                            I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

The only Marvel I'm not realllllllly in love with is the first Cap movie. The rest have been really fun and enjoyable, with Guardians being my absolute fave with Winter Soldier being a close second.
                              The first half of The First Avenger (the Ugly Duckling story) works, the rest... not really.
                              Originally posted by Ari

Comment

Same here, but I loved the first Cap nonetheless. For me, it's Iron Man 2. That movie sucked.

Guardians reign supreme. Winter and Civil War follows. Avengers is right after.

Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                                The first half of The First Avenger (the Ugly Duckling story) works, the rest... not really.
                                Yup. It's really better, but still.
                                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Working...
                                X