Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nothing's better than the brother's wife hitting on John C. Reilly. Oh GOD, the bathroom scene...

'You feel slippery! I feel tingly!'
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    Originally posted by Martin
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Done! Next shitty day when we can't really go out anywhere, I'll mention it to him.
      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ruckus View Post
        James Spader might be a perfect asshole, but he's working off the human tampon that is Andrew McCarthy.
        Andrew McCarthy..... Ahhhh. Ever since I saw that scene of him in St Elmo's Fire in the shower with Ally Sheedy and the pearls. That fantasy has lived in my head a very long time.

Originally posted by Matt View Post
        Lisa, I'm tellin' ya...rent this film. It's far, far funnier than I ever thought it was going to be. It's also CONSISTENTLY funny throughout its runtime...I can't think of a single dull spot in the film where we went more than a couple of minutes without a solid laugh. My wife, who is a very, VERY tough customer on comedies, absolutely loved 'Step Brothers'.
        Matt I am putting it in the queue and watching it tonight. I'm going with your wife's recommendation.

Comment

• Originally posted by I_Cassini View Post
          Andrew McCarthy..... Ahhhh. Ever since I saw that scene of him in St Elmo's Fire in the shower with Ally Sheedy and the pearls. That fantasy has lived in my head a very long time.
          This is one of the many reasons we're friends. Andrew McCarthy-hive mind.
          2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• Enjoy, my delicate little flowers!

Comment

• Such memories.....

Have you seen him recently? He still looks good to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                Nothing's better than the brother's wife hitting on John C. Reilly. Oh GOD, the bathroom scene...

'You feel slippery! I feel tingly!'
                It seems like a lot of people like to give Katherine Hahn shit but I think she's funny and WOULD SMASH.

STEP BROTHERS is almost as funny as ANCHORMAN. Reilly is amazing. Prestige Worldwide! And, of course, Rob Riggle is the secret weapon.

Comment

• Also, I finished watching REVENGE OF THE FALLEN today. I know it's terrible and has no story but, dammit, Michael Bay gets me all excited with the (probably overblown and fake) military whatnot during the big action scenes.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                    Also, I finished watching REVENGE OF THE FALLEN today. I know it's terrible and has no story but, dammit, Michael Bay gets me all excited with the (probably overblown and fake) military whatnot during the big action scenes.
                    I kinda felt the same way about the last Terminator flick.
                    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Oh, Tim.... Tim, my friend. Between the pictures of Dolph from Cass and the picture of Andrew from you, I can't ever log off of this board. Too much hotness.

Originally posted by I_Cassini View Post
                      Such memories.....

Have you seen him recently? He still looks good to me.
                      He looks a little drawn, but he did have a drug and drinking problem that he got past. All that considered, he still looks damn good.

Comment

• All this McCarthy talk made me think of this:

"Rachel claims this is her favorite movie?

Dangerous Liaisons!

Correct! Her actual favorite movie is?

Weekend at Bernie's!

Correct!"
                        Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Originally posted by ingrid View Post
                          All this McCarthy talk made me think of this:

"Rachel claims this is her favorite movie?

Dangerous Liaisons!

Correct! Her actual favorite movie is?

Weekend at Bernie's!

Correct!"
                          I loved that episode. "What scares the beejesus out of Chandler?" Michael Flatley Lord of the Dance.

Comment

• And, of course, who is Chandler's TV Guide addressed to?

Ms. Chanandler Bong!

Comment

• I hate Friends as much as I hate Andrew McCarthy.

Staying loosely on topic, I'd totally fist Elisabeth Shue.
                              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by I_Cassini View Post
                                Michael Flatley Lord of the Dance.
                                What was it - "His legs move as if independent from his body?" That was a great line.
                                "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

Working...
                                X