Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its completely forgettable though, isn't it? I've seen it twice and couldn't really tell you what happens.

I watched the first two Lethal Weapons. I forgot how good the actual story is in part one, but part two is up there as one of the best action films of the 80s. I don't know how much is Shane Black and how much isn't (I get the impression he got screwed credits-wise) but its up there just behind Die Hard as a really great action film that still stands up.
    I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• SURROGATES- Why does this movie exist? I love Bruce Willis but this was obvious and mostly boring. And that's even ignoring the fact the trailer gave away the entire movie. Also, I can't believe that one terrible effects shot where the robot face is removed made it into the finished film as is. When it was used in the trailer I figured it was an unfinished shot.

Comment

• The Fantastic Mr. Fox. Loved it! Loved the animation, loved the story, thought it was all-around top notch!
        2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• The Book of Eli. Not totally what I expected but a pretty decent flick. Oldman brings teh crazy as usual.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Currently watching Fat City, it's crazy how young Jeff Bridges is in this.
            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Really enjoyed Book of Eli. The old couple were so great. Gambon ftw.

Comment

• Salt - Thought we had a thread for it, but couldn't find it. Damn enjoyable action/spy flick, but you can only have so many double/trip/quadruple crosses before the thing becomes silly. So yes, silly for sure, but some great action. And The Liev.

Comment

• Watching Zoolander! "Ten minutes. Old 'Members Only' warehouse."
                  2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• For the hell of it, I watched 'Flash Gordon' on blu ray AGAIN yesterday (while ironing clothes). This is really one of the most gorgeous blu rays that I've ever seen.

Also: Ornella Muti is pretty much the most beautiful woman to have ever walked the earth.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                      Also: Ornella Muti is pretty much the most beautiful woman to have ever walked the earth.
                      Agreed. Still looked good the last time I looked her up. Careful if you do. I got some NSFW images.
                      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• yeah, I did THAT search yesterday. Much to my enjoyment.
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Also, the Queen soundtrack is 75% of the reason why this film works. It's simply glorious, especially in the Hawkmen vs War Rocket Ajax battle sequence. When Brian's guitar kicks in with some killer riffs...oh man, it's heaven.

Comment

• Its a bit cheesetackular but works for the film, no doubt.
                            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Wasn't Flesh Gordon better?
                              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I watched 'Flesh Gordon' once. No.

Comment

Working...
                                X