Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And the 80s was the GOLDEN AGE of action cinema, dammit (trying to get the thread back on track). None of this CGI shit like we have today...oh no, they had to do it all practically with real stuntmen.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      The 80's sucked.
      Says the man with the best fucking avatar EVER.

Comment

• Christ, without the 80s Ari would have nothing to live for.
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• The 80's were awesome.
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
            Christ, without the 80s Ari would have nothing to live for.
            The Toy Room would be horribly barren.
            "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
            *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Seeing how you've been to his place, Jake. You now know what I know.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                Seeing how you've been to his place, Jake.
                I'd like to see this video. What is Ari's Xtube username?

Comment

• ari_strozenhung
                  "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                  *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• I thought his screen name was Capitain Schlomo Fuckthunder?

Comment

• I hope Ari has, or will, go by both of those at some point in his life.

Comment

• Lev Brisbender?

Avner Pudpounder?

Chaim Shitpusher?

I found a site with Jewish names for boys, so I can do this all night.

Comment

• I hope to hell Ari does use the name I came up with. That is probably one of the funniest things I've ever come up with.

Comment

• 'Flash Gordon' on blu ray. Do yourself a favor: BUY THIS.
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Finished off the trilogy and saw Toy Story 3. Its a fitting ending and I was rapt for most of it, but something about that ending felt off or maybe just over-prolonged.

Otherwise, its a very strong film. Ken had me consistently in stitches and I liked how dark it went - there's something very unnerving about Big Baby sitting on the swing watching the moon. And, of course, it managed to tug at my heartstrings as well.
                              I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Terminator Salvation. Well, most of it. Came in late. I actually didn't hate it. Its totally stupid and the callbacks to the other movies were silly as fuck, but I didn't mind. Could've and should've been a lot cooler, but oh well.
                                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X