Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wrong country, Ed.

Canada Day was July 1st.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I know, but I was screwing around anyway.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Speaking of Tom Cruise, I watched VALKYRIE yesterday. I thought it was pretty good. Maybe my expectations were lowered from hearing lots of people say it was worse than chlamydia but I thought Cruise was decent and Singer did a decent job. Lots of great dudes in the cast, too.

This morning I watched PUNISHER: WAR ZONE. Grenade launcher kill is one of the best things ever committed to film.

Comment

• I think a lot of people come to the wrong-headed conclusion that Cruise movies have sucked since 2005 because that was the year he went banana-pants crazy with his personal life. The two are mutually exclusive - yes, I think he's probably a nut job, but I can't think of a Cruise movie I haven't really liked a lot. He's got the goods.
          2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
            At least agree with me that the structure of Days of Thunder is exactly like Top Gun but with far less gayness and more Randy Quaid.
            You're fucking kidding right?

Them shits was Schmitz-Gay.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by LisaNY View Post
              I think a lot of people come to the wrong-headed conclusion that Cruise movies have sucked since 2005 because that was the year he went banana-pants crazy with his personal life. The two are mutually exclusive - yes, I think he's probably a nut job, but I can't think of a Cruise movie I haven't really liked a lot. He's got the goods.
              The worst are M:I 2 and Lions for Lambs, though Cruise was the best thing in that. But, yes, I totally agree with you.

And Valkyrie's damn solid. I've seen it 3 times and its a fine film with a fantastic cast in my opinion. Considering we know Hitler lives, Singer manages to wring a lot of tension out of that second half.
              I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• '05 was when it all came crashing down, but the motorcycle joust sequence in Pigeons: Probable 2 was one in a sequence of red flags. It was Tommy's Battlefield Earf. Nothing but indulgent hilarity and Boris the Blade.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Russ View Post
                  You're fucking kidding right?

Them shits was Schmitz-Gay.
                  Maybe, but seeing how Michael Rooker is a dead ringer for Vin. I decline to make such comparisons.

Also Cruise's work in Interview with a Vampire was top notch.

Comment

• Cruise was horrible in Interview. So was Pitt. Dunst was the only one with Banderas that was decent in that flick. Such a miscast flick.

Watched Daybreakers today. Gotdamn. Fucking fantastic vampire flick. Some great gore and I really fucking dug on Dafoe's character. Even Hawke didn't annoy me (like he usually does. I can't get his character from Reality Bites out of my head when I see him) and I kinda hope we get a sequel at some point.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Cruise was great in Vampire, granted I'm not a fan of Anne Rice. So I couldn't even know who would play whom.

But I had heard some good things about Daybreakers. Doc Happenin over at the other site gave a pretty good review.

Comment

• Oh, I went back to watching Days of Thunder (I took a break)

The more I think about it, I don't think Nicole Kidman ever had talent.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                          Watched Daybreakers today. Gotdamn. Fucking fantastic vampire flick. Some great gore and I really fucking dug on Dafoe's character. Even Hawke didn't annoy me (like he usually does. I can't get his character from Reality Bites out of my head when I see him) and I kinda hope we get a sequel at some point.
                          Told ya motherscratcher.

Though I'd say Cruise was the only person havin' any fun in Interview that wasn't named Stephen Rea.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Yeah ya did. also, we need to find your reviews (helper is on the case, shit got fucked up a few weeks ago) also he's making it awesomly easy (no wordpress) to get reviews done and on the new main page when it goes up. Your shit made me laugh, and I DEMAND MORE.
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                              Yeah ya did. also, we need to find your reviews (helper is on the case, shit got fucked up a few weeks ago) also he's making it awesomly easy (no wordpress) to get reviews done and on the new main page when it goes up. Your shit made me laugh, and I DEMAND MORE.
                              I'll probably need to retroactively edit or do an update of Drag Me to Hell...

And I'll try to BANG!/ddp out some more soon. Writing seemed to increase my verbosity, and with the internet being inflicted upon me daily, I need such a mental exercise as much as anything else to keep me from going full retard.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Speaking of Stephen Rea, dude was great in Citizen X.

I'd suggest The Crying Game but that movie dragged.

Comment

Working...
                                X