Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scott would have been too paunchy to be like Nesson. He had a gut on him in Hardcore.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Which means it'd be more like Death Wish...which sounds awesome.

Ed, have you seen Jorge in The Hospital?

I think it's still on Netfrix instant, and if it is, watch it. He's the suicidal asshole brother of Turgidson. And he has a PhD.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Why not just have George C. Scott instead of Bronson in Death Wish?

There we go, Bronson would have been in Taken in the 1970s.

Done and Done.

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
          Kind of makes you wonder if 'Taken' had been made 30 years ago, would George C. Scott have been as kick ass as Neeson was...
          'Taken 2: Hardcore' would be an awesome sequel...
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          Originally posted by Martin
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Who knew Dutch Calvinists could fuck people up with such ease?

And yes, I've seen The Hospital. Movie is great with Scott as the only sane man in an insane world. Yes, even 40 years ago our health care system was fucked.

Comment

• Speaking of all this 70s gold, when is Truck Turner ever gonna find it's way to Netflix?

Saw Black Dynamite for the eleventy billionth time last night, and don't feel like hunting for torrents today.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Truck Turner!?

I saw that shit at the New Bev. That movie features one of the LONGEST death scenes in film

And the pimp clothes? Well, they were OUTRAGEOUS!

Comment

• Dammit.

I must see this film.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Isaac Hayes was smooth in it. Plus Yaphet Kotto and an obligatory Joe Dante reference.

Comment

• Yeah, Truck Turner was a blast.
                      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                      *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                        Kind of makes you wonder if 'Taken' had been made 30 years ago, would George C. Scott have been as kick ass as Neeson was...
                        As much as I love Neeson, Scott will remain more of an ass kicker for Patton and The Changeling.

Comment

• Despicable Me; was a lot of fun...great movie for kids.
                          Shutter Island; really great, totally wanna have a bromance with Leo.
                          Sherlock Holmes; Had some moments, but this could quite possibly be Ritchie's worst film. RDJ was the shining light here.
                          Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• I haven't seen Holmes, but I don't believe for a second it could be worse than that Madonna film.
                            Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                            John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• That Madonna film doesn't exist to me.
                              Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• I'm not a fan of most of Ritchie's output. But I know I'm in the minority. Lock bores me, Snatch is good, Rocknroller was meh, Revolve was meh, never saw Holmes and I don't have any inclination to.
                                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
                                X