Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apparently, I missed something...

I'll put it on my queue.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby Bear View Post
      Couldn't agree more. I found myself hoping for a sequel, in work the other day. That says so much about me, the more I think about it.

Are you kidding? I want a sequel NOW and I want SPACE BATTLES and SERPENTOR! And it would totally work in the universe they set up. Also, the battle between Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow was fucking badass. Both when they were kids and the end battle.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Yeah that kid fight was brutal.
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Loved GI Joe. So, so, so retardedly good.

Comment

• ONE OF US ONE OF US!
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Vault Vanderhuge View Post
              Tim Meadows cautioning Dewey against the evils of marijuana still puts me in hysterics.
              "It makes sex...even better!"
              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• I never took the dive on that movie because to me, Channing Tatum has all the appeal and acting skills of a 3/4" sheet of particle board from Lowe's...

I'll put it on my queue anyway...

fuckers

Comment

• IT'S A MOVIE BASED ON TOYS. Get over "acting skills". Plus, he plays Duke. Duke was a bitch back then too. Get it for Sienna Miller as The Baroness and for more surprises.

Comment

• Ah Channing Tatum! Oh man in Dear John(yall quit your eye rolling)- he was just beautiful. Dont kick me out of the thread.

Comment

• To borrow off of Matt, you're all nuts when it comes to GI JOE.

But that land has been tilled and hoed to the point of exhaustion.

Also Channing Tatum is the hobo's (Not even poor man's) Mark Wahlberg.
                      Last edited by Ed Hocken; 07-20-2010, 01:49 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                        IT'S A MOVIE BASED ON TOYS. Get over "acting skills". Plus, he plays Duke. Duke was a bitch back then too. Get it for Sienna Miller as The Baroness and for more surprises.
                        That. It's a retarded flick, but it was sooooooo much better than Transformer 2. Not as good as the first Transformer, but it was indeed so much better than it looked. M ean the bad guys are Christiopher Eccleston, Joseph Goldon-Levitt and Sienna Miller, it has ninja and fun action sequence.

And it NEARLY MADE MARLON WAYANS LIKABLE.
                        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I didn't hate 'GI Joe', but I didn't love it either. It certainly had its moments, though (the kid fights, the Paris sequence, the boobs).
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I skipped GI Joe but went to see Wolverine, so what do I know. Guess I'll have to to take the plunge this weekend. You lot are in trouble if I come back in here pissed off.

(Vin, you got my back, right? Right?!)
                            I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• GI Joe is not a cinematic abortion. But seeing how I had no desire to watch in the first place. The end result was going to be doomed.

Comment

• Originally posted by ben thomas View Post
                                I skipped GI Joe but went to see Wolverine, so what do I know. Guess I'll have to to take the plunge this weekend. You lot are in trouble if I come back in here pissed off.

(Vin, you got my back, right? Right?!)
                                Relax...

Comment

Working...
                                X