Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awwww shit
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• For a film as bad as Idiocracy is, it sure spawned some pretty classic quotes. I can see through the roughness to something approaching an extended episode of Futurama and for that it's worth a spot on my shelf.
      I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Maybe I would have felt better if Dax Sheppered wasn't in it. Him and Breckin Meyer are signs your movie is either going to be meh or just plain garbage.

Granted, it wasn't Meyer's fault that 54 was meh. But damn there could have been something there.

Comment

• Dax Shepard was hilarious in Idiocracy.
          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
          *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• I probably would have noticed that if I had finished the movie.

But name me something else Dax Sheppered has done that was good?

Comment

• He rocked it on Punk'd. Dude is pretty fucking funny actually. also, Zathurtha
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Breckin Meyer gets a pass for Freddy's Dead and Robot Chicken. Also, Clueless.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• He was the lead singer of Loveburger, show some fucking respect.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I suppose, maybe it's because their names annoy me for some reason. Breckin Meyer sounds like an appliance and Dax Sheppard sounds like a subrbia douche bag.

And Breckin Meyer was the lead singer in Loveburger?

Well, that changes everything then.

Shit, now I want a remake of 54.

Comment

• Dax's craving for Kutchernuts is what keeps me from completely liking the guy, even though his role as Frito was pretty awesome.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• No fucking love for 'Ford Fairlane'?
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                          No fucking love for 'Ford Fairlane'?
                          Nothing BUT love... and Sambuca milkshakes!

Comment

• In some alternate universe, Mister Rock N'Roll Detective took on grunge.

Comment

• Oh, Zuzu Petals....
                              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Another flick I haven't seen in so long. If only to watch the majesty that is Gilbert Gottfried as he gets electrocuted.

Comment

Working...
                                X