Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
    EXTRACT- What happened? I was primed for this to be great. I mean, I like Bateman, Wiig, and Affleck. And I love JK Simmons and Koechner. And Judge was 2-for-2 as a writer/director. This movie...it is not very good. Affleck and Simmons were great and Kunis was obviously hot but that's about it. I couldn't stop thinking the Affleck role was written for Diedrich Bader but he was busy or something.
    And what the fuck happened to Kunis like half way through that flick? Just a big waste of opportunity. Much like Idiocracy in my opinion.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Yeah but Idiocracy still made me giggles near the end. Unlike Extract.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Ah, I was pretty bored throughout Idiocracy. It was a decent idea but had horrible fucking execution.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Excuse me? President Camacho disagrees.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            Ah, I was pretty bored throughout Idiocracy. It was a decent idea but had horrible fucking execution.
            THIS

I tried watching this movie and gave up after 15 minutes it. Yes, I'm aware of the fact FOX fucked with the cut of the movie. But it seemed that Judge was really REALLY beating us over the head with how dumb the society was. WE GET IT ALREADY.
            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Ed failed us AGAIN!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                THIS

I tried watching this movie and gave up after 15 minutes it. Yes, I'm aware of the fact FOX fucked with the cut of the movie. But it seemed that Judge was really REALLY beating us over the head with how dumb the society was. WE GET IT ALREADY.
                You should just relax and drink some Brawndoâ„¢...

It has electrolytes.

Comment

• It's what plants want!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                    THIS

I totally agree. While there are some funny parts ("Go away, batin'!", Commancho, "You talk like a fag and your shits all retarded") It could not sustain the running time IMO. I do put most of the blame on FOX however, but I also think that this would have worked better as an animated feature.

Comment

• You really talk like a fag! GO DRINK FROM THE TOILET!

Comment

• His head looks like a peanut.
                        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                          You should just relax and drink some Brawndo™...

It has electrolytes.
                          I would if I had any burrito fillings!

Comment

• DVR'd 'the Adventures of Ford Fairlane' last night and watched a few minutes of it...laughed my ASS off. Can't wait to actually sit down and watch the whole thing again.
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Wayne Newton needed to be a villian in other films.

Comment

• Best of the Best 2 mothertruckers.

Comment

Working...
                                X