Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm with ya Martin on Bolt. I liked it- surf's up too. I havent seen Cloudy with a chance of meatballs yet But please dear god do not make me watch happy feet again.

Comment

• 'Happy Feet' was ass. Total ass.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I still need to see all these. Except for Happy Feet, apparently.
        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
        *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• I watched the first five minutes of Happy Feet and turned it off.
          2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Bolt is no where near Cloudy IMO. The pigeons were alright but it just reeked of lazy Disney bullshit.

We watched a half hour of Monsters Vs. Aliens last night (PS3 sounded like it was gonna explode). Seth Rogen was a perfect choice for Bob so far. But the designs of the characters clash with the human textures on their faces. Was creeping me out a bit.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• MvA is pretty weak all around. Blob is really the ONLY thing about the film that works and is consistently funny.
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I'm with Matt here. I liked Colbert and Sutherland in MvA, but beside the Blob, what a waste of Will Arnett and energy.

And Rob, I really liked Cloudy, but the 1st half is so much stronger than the 2nd that it drains some of my enthusiasm for me.
                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                  MvA is pretty weak all around. Blob is really the ONLY thing about the film that works and is consistently funny.
                  damn. Oh well, we'll finish it drunk tonight then.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• From the producers of "Happy Feet".

Comment

• Saw Predators last night. Eh. Not as Eh as it could have been, but Eh none the less.
                      "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
                      - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
                      http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
                      http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

• LAW ABIDING CITIZEN- Pretty good but I didn't really care for the ending. I guess the way they explained Butler's psychological break as "yeah, he was always that way"? That wasn't super clear. I mean, I could understand being super-pissed and feeling like the system let you down but wanting to take out the management of the entire city? And explaining it away as him being the Q of killing people for the CIA? Felt a bit overboard. I liked how they pulled a lot of it off, though.

Comment

• Yup, the ending ruins that movie. it's so damn fun until the last five minutes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                            MvA is pretty weak all around. Blob is really the ONLY thing about the film that works and is consistently funny.
                            Finished it last night and that's pretty much it. Was a let down. Wish Colbert had been given more to do but Bob was pretty great.

Comment

• Watched Girl With The Dragon Tattoo. Pretty faithful adaptation of the book, and some good performances, but Noomi Rapace (sp?) as Lisbeth Salander was fantastic. Glad they didn't pull any punches with the abuse/rape scenes. Can't see the US version being as ballsy, even with Fincher at the helm.

Comment

• When You're Strange - new Doors doc that is supposed to be awesome. And it's on Instant!!!
                                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X