Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mia's hot, but I liked the random nude chic that's in the VR fantasy scenario with that one tech. YOWZA!!!
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Russ View Post
      I have to be hammered to truly embrace Street Fighter.

Timecop I can enjoy stone cold (steve austin) sober. Also: Mia Sara.

THAT. Street Fighter isn't even entertaining drunk. You have the speech, random Zangief quips and that's about it. I can't make it through that flick like 90% of the time.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• LOL

Fucking love the alternate version of that dude. "MY NAME IS RICH-ARD!"

Why isn't Thyme Kerp on Netfrix instant? Because the world is cruel and under the thumb of the Senator McCombs.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Who in the fuck voted for McComb?
          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Talkin' figurative McCombs now.

(I voted Rick Ross on the platform of "EVERYDAY I'M HUSSLIN' FOR YOU, THE TAXPAYER".)
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• come on, Rob. Join in on the hate for 'The Relic', you know you want to.
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• I've wasted enough hatred for that piece of shit movie. The book deserved FAR BETTER.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                  New question,

Which is the better Van Damme movie?

Timecop or Street Fighter?
                  You already know my answer...

TRUE PURRS!

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    I've wasted enough hatred for that piece of shit movie. The book deserved FAR BETTER.
                    How in the FUCK do you write out Pendergast/combine him with D'Agosta? Talk about a stupid creative decision...I know, let's write out the most interesting person in the story!

Comment

• As someone who just watched Knock Off, I'm gonna go out on a limb and say it's one of van Damme's more entertaining films.
                      I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Entertaining yes, good no. Street Fighter is neither.

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                          You already know my answer...

TRUE PURRS!
                          I was waiting for it. That still kills me.
                          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Russ View Post
                            Watched Outland while awaiting the tedious download manager at the Gnomon Werksherp.

Connery is the shit. Frances Sternhagen shares the "is the shit" crown.

I miss Peter Boyle almost as much as practical and in-camera optical effects.

On to one I've have yet to see (sadly): Three Days of the Condor.
                            Three Days of the Condor was one of my faves in high school. Great movie. I need to watch it again.

Comment

• Three Days of Condor was great.

The interplay between Redford and Robertson/Redford and Dunaway was incredibly engaging, but the best moments were when Redford was talking the spy game with Max von Sydow. That was fucking gold-standard stuff there.

The justification for the whole SNAFU at the historical society has an interesting modern parallel, but I was fine with it being used more as a macguffin to introduce the reserved old-guard and the modern sociopaths in the agency. What a bunch of paranoid bastards they'll be in a few years time (which suited Cliff Robertson to a T, by the way).

And the abrupt end shot was perfect. I miss Pollak.

And then, I watched a bit of Flame & Citron. It was so damned hard to turn it off, but I had to go do important shit that couldn't wait (sleep, mostly).
                              Last edited by Captain Russ; 07-07-2010, 03:39 PM.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Slap Shot. again.

George Roy Hill was such an immense talent and he won his Oscar for his worst film.
                                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Working...
                                X