Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How's The Hunger? I have it on my Netflix list and still need to watch it.
    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
      Except for Near Dark's stupid fucking ending. At least the Lost Boys had Bernard Hughes fuck shit up as opposed to a WHOLE BLOOD TRANSFUSION.
      SPOILER!

Sorry, never saw Near Dark. Only heard of it a few years ago.
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Whoops. Still watch it, minus the ending it's pretty awesome.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
          How's The Hunger? I have it on my Netflix list and still need to watch it.
          Hey, so do I. Only reason I put it on is because I read you see Susan's Sarrandons on display.

Comment

• I just put it on there for Bowie, but that should be a nice bonus.
            Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
            John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• You may think The Hunger is cool. It is not, it is very slow and boring. Yes, you see Surrandon's tits and the aging make up on Bowie is impressive. But there really isn't much else.

Also I tried watching Airborn, gave up after 30 minutes. 20 minutes with that movie felt like an hour. But it does crack me up how this hockey guys go crazy over this kid being a surfer because the surfing look what ya see for the popular people these days.

That and Seth Green's jacket had so much damn fringe it was hilarious.
              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Dude, skip aheadi n Airborne to the last 20 mins or so. The FINAL BATTLE is actually kinda cool.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                  Except for Near Dark's stupid fucking ending. At least the Lost Boys had Bernard Hughes fuck shit up as opposed to a WHOLE BLOOD TRANSFUSION.
                  Bill Paxton's bar scene more than makes up for it.

Also, I don't think Seth Green got any taller than he did in that film. Believe me, I saw him once.

Comment

• Bill and Lance make that whole fucking movie. But for kids, The Lost Boys is probably more interesting. I'm going to make a great father. haha

Comment

• Just his luck, Rob ends up with a daughter. And she ends up being a real girly girl. Shit, I can envision this film already.

Comment

• I already told Lesley if we have a girl I'm leaving.

Comment

• It would be your fault. A child's sex is determined by the man's lil' swimmers.

Comment

• Nathan is correct. So don't get all Henry VIII here. If your daughter ends up wanting to go Abercrombie. You go in their and suck it up.

Comment

• The best part, knowing my luck my swimmers are too fucking lazy.

Comment

• I watched Private Practice: The Story of a Sex Surrogate.

very dated.
                                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Working...
                                X