Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Psyched to buy it on blu-ray tomorrow.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Paging Matt....
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Finally saw The A-Team. Thoroughly enjoyed it. Plenty of laughs and "oh wow" moment. Cooper and Beil should bone in the next one. Nekkid. Big ups to Sharlto. Didn't get a whiff of his accent except for one part where they use it in the script.
        Last edited by PHEDG; 06-28-2010, 08:45 PM.

Comment

• Sharlto stole the fucking show.

And where did the lighting crew go for the finale? I couldn't see shit.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Everyone should see "Cloudy...". It really is the best non-Pixar CGI movie I've seen. Recently I've watched-

FUNNY PEOPLE- Why didn't this get more love? Because people say Apatow and Sandler names and expected dick and poop jokes for two hours? I though it was really good.

NEW MOON- Holy shit. Holy shit, this movie is so terrible there are barely words to describe. Wow.

Comment

• 'Mad Max 2/The Road Warrior'. Watched it again for the first time in YEARS. It's still awesome, although I found myself constantly nitpicking the costume continuity differences between his outfit in this film vs his outfit in the first film. I'd never really noticed it before, but his entire leather police uniform had been completely redesigned before it had been 'distressed' (right sleeve cut off, rips and tear and so forth). It's a minor thing but it bugged me.
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                NEW MOON- Holy shit. Holy shit, this movie is so terrible there are barely words to describe. Wow.
                Why? Seriously. Did you piss your wife off or something? Or was this to be used for some future offense?
                We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                  FUNNY PEOPLE- Why didn't this get more love? Because people say Apatow and Sandler names and expected dick and poop jokes for two hours? I though it was really good.
                  Because it's wasn't that great? The bullshit 2nd half with the family stuff killed it. I didn't give a shit, minus Bana of course. I much rather would have seen a flick that went deeper into the comedy club scene, as those scenes were great.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• What Rob said, movie was playing it both ways and was WAY too long. I want a movie about struggling comedians. Not yet another family melodrama.

Also, what comedian would not want to make a snide remark about doing a MYSPACE gig? Of course, I realize it being a FOX movie. There's no way that would fly.
                    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Funny People might have the worst third act ever. Completely destroys the goodwill built in the first 2/3 of the film.

Comment

• I just figured Apatow got too self-indulgent. But then I don't think comedies should run two plus hours.

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
                          Why? Seriously. Did you piss your wife off or something? Or was this to be used for some future offense?
                          It was my idea. I'm still trying to figure out why this is such a phenomenon. I mean, it's not remotely good.

Comment

• Grave: You know a good police never asks "Why" but rather "How".

Comment

• I'm not a cop.
                              We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                              - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Oh, I pretty much know the how- sad, lonely girls (and soccer moms trapped in loveless marriages) who long for a forbidden love- but it's still weird. I mean, there are a million other terribly written series who have targeted the same subject. Why this one? Is it a Mormon conspiracy?

Comment

Working...
                                X