Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nothing is ever good enough for you, is it Ben?
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• It's biggest loser time, it's daddy's favorite show begs to differ good sir.*

*it's really not that good of a movie but for some reason Sean Combs geeking out over biggest loser cracked me up.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• The only part that didn't really work for me was the detour to see Colm Meaney, barring the fur-walled end to the segment.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I was ahead of the curve on not liking Russel Brand so I think that's what sealed the deal for me.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• And yet, I still like Aldous Snow.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Anyone who disliked Puff Daddy in Get him to the Greek is a terrorist.

"This is what old pussy used to look like in the 70's"
              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• The hall....so long it's Kubrickian.

Watched Attack the Block today. Wasn't expecting much, and was verra pleasantly surprised. I loved the low-budget approach taken here, with the script making up for whatever limitations might have been in place. Very well crafted script and direction. Decent acting, too. And workable monsters. Grooved on it muchly.

Also watched Sean William Scott in American Loser. OMFG....it was the most terrifying thing I've seen in years. Scott was all right, as was Gretchen Mol. It was the story...a fucking mess of a guy makes a fucking mess of his life. Thing is, he's supposed to have all these problems and disabilities, right? Well...outside the Tourette's thing....my boy has about all of issues present in the main character. I did NOT fucking want to see this shit. Ended up the movie on the verge of tears. Nothing like a film showing how horrible your son's life can be.

Not that it was a great movie or anything. But still.....shit.

Comment

• At least you got to enjoy Attack the Block which means by default you can enjoy my signature now.

As for your boy, I hope his life is way better than a shit movie. I have 3 boys myself with the last having a health scare so I can feel what you're saying.

Comment

• I had a dream last night about an Adam Sandler movie about senior couples living in retirement communities, shot documentary style. I hate you Rob.

Comment

• Attack the Block is perfect. So fucking good, a great throwback to the 80's Landis and Dante movies.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                        Attack the Block is perfect. So fucking good, a great throwback to the 80's Landis and Dante movies.

Does not compute.
                        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• That's because you run on a 486DX.

Attack the Block is very close to Gremlins. But better.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                            Attack the Block is very close to Gremlins. But better.
                            You are fucking high.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                              You are fucking high.

Higher than a fucking kite.
                              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• It's easy to make a film better than GREMLINS. The sequel? That's another story.
                                Originally posted by Martin
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                Originally posted by Martin
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X