Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ...Watching it now, the opening is gold so far...(Simon Says)
    Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• "Sorry dude you'll get picked up"....WIN
      Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Dude, it's fucking awesome. Seriously.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• hahah yeah.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Motherfucker Simon Says is so bad, but Glover is fucking batshit.

Comment

• In Cold Blood. Need to read the book and watch the Capote flicks.
              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• OK, the goddamn 1,000 flying pick axe machine had me in stitches. HILARIOUS!

Comment

• HECK YES. haha

Comment

• When he fucking
                      Spoiler: spoilers 
                    stomps on the dog
                    I was dying. IT's so fucking cheesy but he puts himself in that role and it's great. If it was anyone else, this movie would not have worked at all.

Comment

• Charlie Bartlett

This reminded me so much of the kind of things I wrote at uni (only it was good.) It blended comedy and drama to achieve a tone superior to so many high school flicks.

There were many great moments (Charlie using Len as his muscle to get Murphy on his side), the Hell Comes With Your Own Locker performance, pretty much everything with Hope Davis, but my favourite bit in the whole movie came in the scene where Charlie showed Kat Dennings' Susan around his "mansion." While they're sitting at the piano, singing and playing together, she gives Charlie this little once over when he's not looking. For a second, this little smile flashes over her face that lets you know immediately how much she likes him. Great stuff.
                      Last edited by Bobby Bear; 06-17-2010, 06:38 AM.
                      "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                        When he fucking
                          Spoiler: spoilers 
                        stomps on the dog
                        I was dying. IT's so fucking cheesy but he puts himself in that role and it's great. If it was anyone else, this movie would not have worked at all.
                        YES! It really is a bad movie, but Crispin Glover is glorious.

Comment

• That fucking ending....
                            Spoiler: spoilerz 
                          when the hero chick bursts out of the burnt carcass? FUCKING WIN

I just fucking love Glover so much, and this movie is batshit crazy retarded.

Comment

• I watched half of North by Northwest last night (I'll finish it today). Such great picture quality.
                            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• supposed to be a gorgeous blu ray for that film, Ed.
                              Originally posted by Martin
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              Originally posted by Martin
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I can see it, it looks amazing on regular dvd.
                                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Working...
                                X