Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
    Solidarity, my man.

As for the penis thing, that got disproven. But by sterotypes, Rob is right.
    I have a lady friend who lived in China and Japan for 5 years. And fucked these guys. It's not a stereotype. It's apparently generally smaller.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
      I have a lady friend who lived in China and Japan for 5 years. And fucked these guys. It's not a stereotype. It's apparently generally smaller.

Comment

Japan uses region 2. USA is region 1.
        Sweet. We're on region 2 over here. So I can order Grindhouse and The Whole Bloody Affair? That's this evening sorted....
        I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• goddammit. I want them...
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by ben thomas View Post
            Sweet. We're on region 2 over here. So I can order Grindhouse and The Whole Bloody Affair? That's this evening sorted....
            Trying to return the favor for Saturday's game, eh? You sunofabitch.
            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Trying to return the favor for Saturday's game, eh? You sunofabitch.
              Seriously, thanks to you guys and Green's shoddy keeping, SLOVENIA are top of the group. The hell?

That said, even if we do go top of the group, I do NOT wanna meet Germany in the next round. God, they played well last night.
              I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• England v. Germany?

Insert World War jokes here

Comment

• Footy War XXVIII?

Comment

• Why do I have a feeling the scots, the welsh, and the irish will all be rooting for Germany?

Anyway, someone breakout Springtime for Hitler and be done with it.

As for movies, saw a documentary on Huey P. Long. He really was charasmatic.

Comment

• THREAD FOR THIS DISCUSSION IS ELSEWHERE, unless you're going to discuss Victory.

Tighten up.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• As you should have noticed, I steered the conversation back to movies. I saw a Ken Burns documentary on Huey P. Long on instant. It was very good.

Comment

• (Ed started it)

Comment

• As he is wont to do.

Watched a little bit of Bachelor Party before going to the gym.

I choose to be oblivious to the fundamentals of aging when it comes to Tawny Kitaen.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• 'Bachelor Party' is a scream. I lose it every time at the donkey doing drugs.

Of note: the douchebag in this (forget the character name) also plays Kent, the douchebag in 'Real Genius'.
                              Originally posted by Martin
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              Originally posted by Martin
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• LOOOOOOOOOOOL

Holy shit you're right.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X