Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Man from Manchester is correct.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by ben thomas View Post
      I can't believe there are actually members of these boards that don't think Pineapple Express is great.

However, I am pleased to see that there are more people who realise its better than Superbad. Which is still not a bad film, but nowhere near as rewatchable as Pineapple Express.
      Superbad is painful to watch now. I want to set Jonah Hill on fire.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by ben thomas View Post
        I can't believe there are actually members of these boards that don't think Pineapple Express is great.

However, I am pleased to see that there are more people who realise its better than Superbad. Which is still not a bad film, but nowhere near as rewatchable as Pineapple Express.
        I've been wanting to revisit Pineapple recently, because I only saw it once theatrically and my lasting impression of it is pretty much your assessment of The Box: a massive case of squandered potential. I wasn't properly laughing nearly as much as I hoped/expected to, because, like Walk Hard, the film seemed overconfident of its own "hilarity." The cinematic equivalent of the good-looking girl who knows all too well she's cute and expects to coast on it, basically. When thoroughly unremarkable humour ensued, I was less than impressed (I can remember no specifics.)

Pineapple is much better than Tropic Thunder, though. What a let-down...
        Last edited by Bobby Bear; 06-10-2010, 04:27 PM.
        "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• I like Pineapple Express, but it's not near as good as Superbad or Observe and Report. In fact, remove Franco and McBride and it's a film in trouble.

Comment

• Pineapple is WAY WAY WAY better than Tropic Thunder.
            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
              Pineapple is WAY WAY WAY better than Tropic Thunder.
              You're fucking INSANE.

Vin! Chop his head off.
              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                You're fucking INSANE.
                No, he isn't
                "Look, fuck you. Fuck the plane you flew in on. Fuck them shoes. Fuck them socks with the belt on it. Fuck your gay ass fairy faggot accent. Fuck them cheap ass cigars. Fuck your yuckmouth teeth. Fuck your hairpiece. Fuck your chocolate. Fuck Guy Ritchie. Fuck Prince William. Fuck the Queen. This is America. My president is black and my Lambo is blue, nigga. Now get the fuck out my hotel room, and if I see you on the street, nigga, I'm slapping the shit out of you."-- Riley Freeman

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                  Pineapple is WAY WAY WAY better than Tropic Thunder.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• It is. But only better. The WAY WAY WAY hyperbole isn't warranted.

Ben Stiller is all old hat and ruins every moment that works in that movie.

And then Tom Cruise dances on the ashes of what worked.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• That. All of that.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Up. Damn Disney/Pixar making me cry. you're not supposed to sob through the whole movie. I mean jeez! but very good anyways.
                        Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Originally posted by Russ View Post
                          It is. But only better. The WAY WAY WAY hyperbole isn't warranted.

Ben Stiller is all old hat and ruins every moment that works in that movie.

And then Tom Cruise dances on the ashes of what worked.
                          Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                          That. All of that.
                          We are all in agreement.
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by ingrid View Post
                            Up. Damn Disney/Pixar making me cry. you're not supposed to sob through the whole movie. I mean jeez! but very good anyways.
                            Me too Ingrid! That first 20 minutes killed me.

Another sobfest kid's movie is Simon Birch. Have you seen it? Its terrific.

Comment

• Originally posted by I_Cassini View Post
                              Me too Ingrid! That first 20 minutes killed me.
                              The first 20 minutes of 'Up' wrecks me, but NOTHING destroys me like the last 10 minutes of 'Wall-E'. It doesn't matter how many times that I've sees it, either; I'm always reduced to tears.
                              Originally posted by Martin
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              Originally posted by Martin
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• "Highlander"...pretty awesome, could definitely use a remake. Lambert has got to have some sort of mental retardation. Plus the dude from Little Children as the villain was pretty cool.

"Phantasm"...fun 70's horror, great idea and execution. Teetered on being kinda pedo in a few scenes. And the opening scene boob was pretty great.
                                Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Working...
                                X