Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You didn't play with toys as a kid.

Toy Story 3 looks magnificent.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I had toys as a kid. But what 17 year old that isn't a massive nerd or a girl has the toys when he was 8 still in his room?
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Haven't seen any of the Toy Story Movies
        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• WHAT?!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
            I had toys as a kid. But what 17 year old that isn't a massive nerd or a girl has the toys when he was 8 still in his room?

I still have my stuffed monkey that I had when I was a baby. IT's not like I sleep with it, but I keep that kind of stuff, IT's sentimental. You're a gay robot so I wouldn't expect you to understand.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I have a few stuffed toys from when I was a kid. But would a red-blooded horny 'merican teenager keep his Buzz Lightyear and Woody Cowboy action figures out on display? (How in the hell do I know what toys you have in your apartment?)

Unless yeee bearded one was right and Andy became CGI Kurt Hummel.
              Last edited by Ed Hocken; 06-08-2010, 11:04 AM.

Comment

• I have quite a few of my toys boxed up in my basement. It's fun to go to eBay and see how much some of them are going for.
                Originally posted by Martin
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I'm sure there's a resonable explanation for all of this.

But I love Hamm the Piggy Bank. And I'm not saying that because I'm a jew.

Comment

• anyone heard anything on TS3 yet? It's coming out soon enough, so SOME sort of word should be leaking as to its quality.
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I would LOVE to unload all the toys I have in my basement. Transformers mostly.
                      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                        I had toys as a kid. But what 17 year old that isn't a massive nerd or a girl has the toys when he was 8 still in his room?
                        I didn't box up my toys until I was about 16. They are still boxed up and stored in my dad's garage.

Comment

• A great culling was had when I was six or seven. Then again as I started high school.

The only ones that really hurt were the Batcave and the Ecto-1. But the inner child is chained up to the radiator these days, so it's alright.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Every so often there would be a culling of all the happy meal toys that would collect. Just drawers full of of them.

Comment

• I still have a bunch of my toys in storage....didn't display them, but they were in my room until I was about 16-17...

The Box...not as horrible as I thought it would be. Figured it out within the first half hour. Could have cut about 30 mins off that movie easily. Cameron Diaz needs to die, I'm tired of her shit. Oh yeah and the CG sucked.
                              Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Funny, Ceej said the same thing.

Comment

Working...
                                X