Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My old copy was a two-part side A/side B, so any upgrade over flipping the disc was welcome. The movie hasn't looked this good since 35mm.
    I'm gonna be totally honest with you. I have a warrant out for a totally nonviolent crime.

Comment

• I'm probably going to pick that up...I promised I wouldn't rebuy too many, but that is definitely worth a rebuy...Day, not so much.
      Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• I'm going to see Bride Wars on Friday. I'll let you all know how it is --- because I know you are all DYING to see it!
        If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• If Anne and Kate scissored, I would have been there opening night...too bad it will never happen.

Comment

• No Ass to Ass, no Ari.
            Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
            John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
              No Ass to Ass, no Ari.
              QFT

Comment

• Dawn's the better movie, but Day has better gore.
                I'm gonna be totally honest with you. I have a warrant out for a totally nonviolent crime.

Comment

• Totally.

Just finished The Usual Suspects. Great flick still, but what the fuck is with Del Toro's character?
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• He's awesome, that's what's up.
                    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Fuck that, he's annoying as shit.

I also forgot how much I enjoy Kevin Pollack.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Del Toro is the man in US. Pollack was awesome, but Byrne killed that shit.

Comment

• Your profile pic got me thinking, who's cooler: Winkler's Fonz or Travolta's Zuko?

Comment

• Fonz easily. Zuko was a bitch.

Comment

• I used to run around the house when I was a kid yelling "Give the fuckin' you keys you cocksucker".

Not only did I not know at the time what any of it meant, I usually imitated Steven Baldwin's rendition.

I was 10 at the time. Love that flick still.

Also: Because I was clueless, I didn't get in trouble. Yay ignorance!
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Fonz cause I used to go to the same Hebrew School as his kid and I got to meet him once.
                                Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                                John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Working...
                                X