Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starman ain't shit? You're shit! That ending always gets me misty eyed.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Starman is ok. But nothing great.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Don't make this personal, Ed.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I'd like to think Starman was Carpenter's attempt at being Spielberg.

Comment

• I love Starman. Same as Ed, the ending used to(probably still does)get the waterworks going.
            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
              I'd like to think Starman was Carpenter's attempt at being Spielberg.

THAT.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Try to youtube the end credits music without tearing up. It is not possible.

Comment

• I prefer my Bridges high and wearin' Jellies, maybe throwing a trondisc at nihilists.

Also: watched Mullholland Dr. last night/this morning. Outside of the Blue Velveeta, probably my favorite Lynch movie. Justin Theroux getting clocked by Billy Ray Cyrus never gets old.
                  Last edited by Captain Russ; 06-04-2010, 09:57 AM.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Speaking of Bridges, check out "Cutter and Bone" where he's basically playing a younger version of The Dude.

Comment

• I like my Bridges hanging with Christian Slater playing TMNT on the NES.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                        I like my Bridges hanging with Christian Slater playing TMNT on the NES.
                        You are...Beau's fan?
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• That was BEAU Bridges!

Comment

• They were both pretty fucking great in Fabulous Baker Brothers.

(Also better than Starman)
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Those are two completely different movies.

That's like saying TUCKER was worse than Jagged Edge.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                                That was BEAU Bridges!

Since I'm exhausted today, I hope this is sarcastic because I obviously know the difference between the talent Bridges and the mediocre Bridges. However, Beau get a pass due to The Wizard. He was rocking TMNT.

Comment

Working...
                                X